Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 2 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 am

"T-Thanks.." Arthur said, quickly rolling off of Alfred and switching the channels, avoiding the other's eyes all the while.

"Ahhh but water's no fun!" Gilbert insisted, grabbing another beer and flopping down on the couch next to Roderich.

"But look at them!" Antonio pulled se pictures up on his phone. "Their adorable!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 2 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 am

Alfred nodded quietly and stared at the TV lost in thought. After at least five minutes of a award silence Alfred looked outside seeing it was getting dark out. Fianlly he broke the silence, "Ugghh.. I don't want to go to school tomorrow.." he complained.

"Yeah.. whatever," Roderich said with a small sigh watching the Albino carefully then looked up at the bird on his head.
    "Umm not trying to be rude, but what's with the bird?"

Lovino stared, "You take pictures of turtles on your phone?... ugh how werid.." he said with a yawn and laided back down against the couch closing his eyes again.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 am

Arthur sighed, looking up from almost falling asleep.
    "Oh yes well.. There's no getting out of it, eh?"

Gilbert looked up and held out his hand and the little yellow bird landed promptly in his hand.
    "Who, Gilbird?" He asked, running a thumb down the chick's feathery back.

Antonio chuckled and tucked his phone into his pocket.
    "Youre kinda like a turtle!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am

"Hmm.. maybe I can pretend I'm sick?" Alfred said out loud but more to himself.

Roderich raised an eyebrow, "Yes.. Gilbird, um he's pretty cute," he said reaching out a finger to pet it's head.

Lovino opened his eyes and narrowed them with a large frown. "Bast***.. " he mumbled. "That better be a compliment,"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 am

"No! You have to go!" Arthur insisted. "You can't just skip out!"

Gilbert chuckled watching Gilbird hop onto Roderich's hand then up to his shoulder.
    "Yeah he's just kinda been there.."

"Of course mi amor!" Antonio chimed hugging Romano tightly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

"haha of course I'm going tomorrw, I'm just joking!" the American said with a laugh. "Buuut, it's a good idea," he said with a smirck.

"Yeah I noticed him when I first saw you," he said watched the little yellow bird chirp on his shoulder.

Lovino let out anouther small snarl and mumbled, "Get off me bast***..."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes and scoffed, turning his attention back to the TV.
    "Bloody Americans.." He muttered.

Gilbert laughed, a..unique laugh, but it was his nonetheless.
    "He's been with me 's long 's I can remember." Hr admitted as Gilbird hopped happily back onto his head.

Antonio sighed, letting the Italian go with a frown.
    "Why do you hate me so, mi amor?" He asked.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

"Bloody Bristish dudes," Alfred repeated while copying Arthur in a Bristsh accent and laughed playfully.

Roderich yawned slightly, "Wow nice," he said with a slight smile. "I think I'm going to take a shower then go to bed," he said getting up and trotted off toward his room.

Lovino frowned but felt that small blush came back, "I don't now.. your always all over me and pulling my curl and talking in that werid accent, also your obessed with turtles," he said with a sigh while looking down trying to hide that small blush. Secertly he really liked him back but was to stubborn to mention it..
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 am

"Shut the he** up!" Arthur snapped, glaring daggers at the American.

Gilbert chuckled, and nodded.
    "Okay if ya' need any help just ask!" He said with a smirk.

Antonio's face fell more and he mumbled something on Spanish.
    "I'm sorry mi amor.." He whimpered.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 am

The American grinned playfully at the annoyied British man. He was so adorable when he got angry like that.. Alfred blinked looking away some feeling a little blush cover his face. "Umm, well I'm got to hit the sack," he said getting up and streched some while he yawned.

"Umm ya alright," Roderich said looking back with an eyebrow raised. Quickly he took his shower and in know time he was ready for bed.

Lovino looked up and frowned. He hated it when he got all sad like this.. he really wanted to kiss him to cheer him up but stayed were he was. "It's alright.." he said looking away.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 am

"I'm going to bed Lovi- Lovino.." Antonio mumbled, standing and trudging up the stairs.
    "Gracias telling me what's wrong."

Arthur sighed, putting his hands to his temples with an irritated sigh.
    "Yes I will too.." He said quietly, standing and heading up to his room to change.

Gilbert smirked and went upstairs peeking his head in Roderich's room to say goodnight, only to find the other man changing. He chuckled.
    "Nice a** Roddy." He teased. "I'm going to bed. See ya'."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 am

Lovino watched Antonio walk up the stairs. He frowned hating seeing him like this. "Ughh! I'm such a bast***.." Lovino said pushing his face into his pillow and sat there for a while lost in thought while he cursed at himself. Maybe he should check on him? Lovino lifted his face from the pillow and soon quickly trotted up the stairs feeling his heart beat rising some. He came near Antonio's door and knocked lightly, when there was no reply he peeked in.

Alfred nodded trotted into his room and felt too lazy to take a shower today so he got into his sweatshirt and sweatpants and flopped into his bed. He laided there staring up at the ceiling. He wondered what Arthur was doing right now?

Roderich's face went deep red and ducked behind his bed now yelling at Gilbert who retreated to his room. Roderich quickly put his pants on while his face burned red. "Oh god.. this will be a looong school year," he said with a huff.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Gilbert laughed when he entered his own room and pulled off his shirt an pants leaving him only in his boxers as he crawled into bed.

Arthur sat on his neatly made bed reading, his reading glasses were halfway down his nose and his watch sat on his bedside table.

Antonio lay face-down in his bed, not showing any signs of moving any time soon.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Lovino looked at Antonio who lay on his bed. He frowned again and carefully walked closer tell he was sitting on the edge of the bed beside Antonio. He blinked then poked his back, "Antonio?" he asked and poked his head, "Are you asleep?"

Alfred tossed and turned in his bed while he tried to go to sleep but it wouldn't come. He sighed angrily and sat up rubbing his eyes under his glasses. It's been at least an hour now since he got into his bed. Soon Alfred made his way downstairs not sure if Arthur was awake or not and then plopped down on the couch grinning to himself he turned on his game in low volume. Ten minutes pasted and he was now passed out on the couch with his remote in his hands.

Roderich sighed and got into his bed turning off the lights and ended up staring at the ceiling until sleep finally took over him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Antonio grumbled something that sounded like "do not mess with me i only disappoint..!" And he pulled his pillow over his curly brown hair.

Arthur perked, hearing Alfred snoring from downstairs. He got up and padded down the steps in his sockfeet and sighed.
    "Good lord.." He muttered, walking up the the american and smacking Alfred on the head with the newspaper.
    "Go to bed you git!"

Gilbert snored quietly, twitching slightly under the covers.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Lovino's frowned deeper, "Um, you’re not a disappointment.." Lovino said scooting over closer to Antonio. "Uh sorry if I was acting like a bast*** down there.." he said looking at his feet.

Alfred yelped and woke up finding him being smacked by a newspaper. "Wha? What was that for?" Alfred asked while blinking a few times and looked up at Arthur who stood looking down at him. He grabbed the newspaper from the Brit's hands and smacked him back with a smirk. He then plopped back down on the sofa again snuggling into it, he wasn’t in the mood to get up and go to his bed.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:26 am

Arthur huffed, grabbing the newspaper back with a glare.
    "Why don't you ever sleep in your own room?!" He demanded. "That couch isn't very comfortable."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 am

" Weeell, I just couldn't get to sleep so I decided to come down here and play video games... then I fell asleep," he said with a yawned while looking up at Arthur and grinned. Alfred ended up blinking a few times to keep his eyes open.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 am

((Oops i forgot about Gil and Tony x3))

Antonio whimpered and buried his face deeper in his pillow.
    "I amm.."

"Well get off your lazy arse and go to bed in a BED!" Arthur growled, poking Alfred's forehead.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 am

"No your not," Lovino said trying to sound more gentle and sighed watching him.

"Ugh.. fine," Alfred said while moving the Brit's hand away and stood up now looking down at Arthur and grinned.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:42 am

Arthur huffed arrogantly.
    "Hey~! What the he*l are you continuasly grinning at!?" He demanded angrily.

Antonio rolled over and looked up at Lovino with a sad green eye.
    "Really?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 am

"Hahaha oh its nothing," he hummed while walking past Arthur and toward the stairs while he stuff his hands into his sweat shirt pocket.
    Alfred found himself blushing lightly while his back was turned to Arthur..

"Yes really," Lovino said in a tired vocie while looking into his stunning green eyes.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 am

"You shouldn't grin so much you annoying twit." Arthur mumbled, following Alfred upstairs with a large yawn.

Antonio gasped happily and bolted upright, grabbing Lovino and hugging him tightly.
    "Gracias Lovi!!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:18 pm

"Dude isn't grinning like makes you live longer?" Alfred said grinninh yet again. He then turned around looking at Arthur. "You should grin more often too!" he said with a chuckle and put two fingers on the edges of the Brit's mouth, turning his frown in a smile. He laughed slightly at how he looked.

Lovino sighed, everything was back to normal again. He didn't know if he like the hyper or sad Antonio better.. no he liked he happy one better. He couldn't help but smile lightly in the hug and hugged him back gently.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Arthur smacked Algred's hands away with a grunt.
    "You had better not touch me again or I'll smack that stupid grin off your face!" He growled, thankful for the dark so Alfred couldn't see him blushing.

Antonio got even more excited to see Lovino react positively.
    "Aww Loviiiii~!! Muchas gracias Te quiero Lovino!" Anotnio chimed happily.

((That means thank you so much I love you))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:05 am