Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 2 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am

Alfred strolled around the crowed ship the next day with his hands in his pockets while humming a song. He blinked seeing a small buffet and couldn't help but quickly grab a small flour looking food that was known as a scone. He never actually tried one before, but had to bolt when he heard a chef yell out, "Did you pay for that?" and Alfred yelled, "Haha of course!" and quickly ran off happily to lazy feeling to go pay in the really long line. Soon away from the chef and buffet, he took a bite but soon spit it out muttering how gross it was.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 2 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:19 am

Lol they don't pay for it Cx

Arthur sat alone at a table, drinking his tea and reading a book. he looked around and smiled and greeted other first class passengers that walk by, a few sat down but left after a while.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 am

(oooohh.. i'll edit that then. XD)

Alfred sighed and walked around some more. He was just passing by two young ladies that were giggling and watching him happily. Alfred looked at them and smiled lighty and the giggled louder but then he saw Arthur at a table a little father away smiled then yelded out, "Hey Artie!" he said coming up with nickname for him with a grin. The girls frowned slighty and went back to whispering together like they were before they saw Alfred.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 am

Arthur looked up calmly and frowned, muttering somethin before waving Alfred over. One of his 'rich' friend's, Elizabeth, leaned over to Arthur.
    "Do you know him? Is he not lower class?" She whispered and Arthur scoffed, scowling at his friend.
    "What does it matter?"
    "Nothing..you just act like you have a stick up your a** all the time so I figured you were too uptight to like a lower-class!" She chimed, making Arthur's eyes go wide.
    "W-What? I do nothing of the sort git!" He snapped back at her. "I am not that shallow, Eli, please give me some credit!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:57 am

Alfred walked over casually watching Arthur talking to some lady. Soon he was up beside the table, "Hey Arthur," he said with a big grin and then looked at the lady, "Hiya, I'm Alfred F. Jones, and you are," he asked trying to be a little polite while giving her one of those winning smiles of his.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 am

Arthur blushed from embarrassment and put his head in his hands.
    "Hello I'm Elizabeth Williams, a pleasure to meet you." Elizabeth said, shaking his hand politely as she, along with all the other first class travelers were taught.
    "Yes Alfred this is my friend-" Arthur was interrupted by Elizabeth's elbow piercing his side.
    "Excuse me, best friend. Our parents are quite good friend's as well." He explained, shooting a glare at Elizabeth.
    "Would you like to sit with us?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:24 am

Alfred smiled, "Well nice to meet ya too," he said with a grin then nodded when he was asked to join them. "Um, sure!" he happily said sitting down at the fancy table. He looked at Elizabeth then back at Arthur with smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 am

After a moment or two of an awkward uncomfortable silence, Elizabeth had to go off with her fiancé for a walk around the deck, leaving Arthur and Alfred alone.
    "Alfred um, I wanted to apologize again or last night, about asking so many questions..I didnt mean to put you in an uncomfortable position, I let my curiosity get the best of me!" Arthur said abruptly. "I'm sorry.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 am

"Haha dude it's fine, like, really it's okay," he said leaning back in his chair some with a smile. He studied Arthur carefully and blinked looking past him and around at the place still smiling.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Arthur blushed again. why do I keep doing that whenever he looks at me?! He thought angrily, turning his head out to look at the sea. God it was so cold here, even in this little room it was cold. He sighed and sippe his tea aimlessly, before figuring out what he was to do today. There were so many things, including a heated swimming pool! That sounded nice..mmm...
    "Alfred? Would you like to go down to the pool with me?" He offered, knowing swimming alone was no fun.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Alfred grinned at Arthur's words, "Dude of course! That'd be awesome! Haha I was planning on heading down there my self today," he said grinning at the Bristish man happily.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Arthur returned the American's smile, and stood, before pushin in his chair.
    "I'll..catch you later then." He said, turning on his heels and walking off. He went to his room and rummaged through his luggage (which he had neatly packed into the drawers of his dresser) until he found his bathing suit. Arthur undressed quickly before putting it on and looking in the mirror. He hated how pale he was, save the fct that he had no mark- no scars or moles or anything, he was just pale. Arthur sighed at the mirror, frowning at his reflection. He'd never been happy, or, truly happy before, and he was still waiting for the day and person to make it happen. Without second thought, he grabbed a shirt and towel, pulled the shirt over his head and exited the room to go to the pool.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wish I had my book on the titanic so I could tell you a bunch more details but..my friend is borrowing it DX
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 am

(Haha it's fine, I'll maybe look up some info on it or something. ;D)

Alfred nodded and when Arthur was gone he walked back to his room quickly, grabbing his bathing suit and quickly put it on. He then put his white t-shirt shirt back on along with his bomber's jacket with a happy sigh. He then exited his room while quickly snatching up a towel and headed to the pool. By the time he got there he saw Arthur. "Hey Artie!" he said happily walking up to the Bristish man with a big grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 am

Arthur looked up from his spot on the pool edge, his legs were dangling In the water.
    "Hello again Alfred." He greeted with a faint smile. Arthur's bathing suit was black with three stripes going down the side of both legs, re white and blue- he too wore a thin white Tshirt.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:26 am

Alfred smiled "Sup," he said happily then looked at the pool that had a few pool in it. He quickly took off his bomber's jacket and shirt reviling his lightly tanned skin. He quickly put his glasses down so they wouldn't get wet. He shivered feeling the cold air but shrugged and then ran quickly and jumped off the edge of the pool and landed in the water with a big splash that splashed anyone near. He surfaced from the water smiling. "Hey it's warm in here! I didn't know it was heated!" he laughed while sticking his head under the water.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

Arthur yelped slightly when Alfred jumped in and huffed, pulling off his own shirt and slushy into the water.
    "Well they wouldn't call it a heated pool if it was cold, you know." He pointed out, leaning against the side of the pool. He had his arms folded neatly over his pale chest, as if trying to hide himself away.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:56 am

Alfred surfaced from the water while he heard Arthur start talking. His head was freezing that it was out of the water but his body wasn't. He smircked and swam over besdie Arthur until he was in front of him. "Come on, get your head wet or something. Your going to freeze if you stay like that the whole time!" he said smircking and pulled Arthur into the water with a grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 am

Arthur made a small squeak as he was pulled under and then huffed, shaking out his hair.
    "W-Wanker." He growled, but he was smirking. Arthur pushed Alfred under the water with a laugh, and swam a bit further so the other would have a hard time getting him quickly. Arthur didn't know why he was so..full of energy. Normally he would've just sat in a chair and read, maybe hopped in just to warm up but never Wpuld he have pictured himself playing like a child. This America was rubbing off on him!
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 am

Alfred laughed when he surfaced from the water again when Arthur pushed him under and quickly followed him. He smircked and then splashed Arthur with the water lighty for revenge of dunking him under the water.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 am

Arthur chuckled and blocked his face with his arm, before takin it down and smiling at Alfred. Once again, he found himself staring at Alfred's sky blue eyes, they were endless so it seemed. He sighed, having a sudden urge to swim over and kiss Alfred, but at that thought he blushed and looked away, pushing the thought out of his head.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 am

Alfred chuckled and stopped spashing watching Arthur curiosly while still smiling. There was something about this guy that made a spark go off when he first saw him. Maybe he just wanted to make Arthur fell happy due to being all grumpy all the time. But there was something else about Arthur that he liked... He grinned then said, "Haha I have a new nickname for you!" he said poking his nose, "Iggy!" he said with a grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 am

Arthur huffed, leaning slightly to the side with a scowl on his face.
    "Now where in bloody he** did that come from?" He asked, his blush remaining, no matter how hard he tried to make it go away. They were alone now, the few swimmers must've left while they were goofing off.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 am

Alfred shrugged, "No idea, just popped into my mind. I think it's a cute nickname anyway! Hehe," he said chuckling while watching Arthur with a smile. "Soo.. Iggy" he said with a smirck.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am

"Cute, eh?" He thinks I'm cute?! "You think I'm cute?" Arthur questioned, arching a furry brow.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am

Alfred blushed slighty for once then smiled a little, "Hmm.. I guess so.." he hummed looking away some.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:43 am