Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Smooth Criminal

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Smooth Criminal Empty Smooth Criminal

Post  Egg Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm

In the country of Panem there are 13 districts, all very strict and bound tight with rules, and have a president who is constantly breathing down their backs. Your husband and wife are chosen for you and you are assigned children, having your own would be out of the question, as the president wants to keep the population from getting too large he has his own birth-mothers to have the children.
    If a single person were to rebel against the law or the government forces, they’d be hung in the Capitol, on live TV.
    So how does the President react when a young male escapes from jail, with one plan in mind- to do anything possible to overthrow the capital, and get rid of the communist government and earn back the country’s freedom?

Plot:
    A young man escapes a local jail after being sentence to 5 years of jail time for killing an office, and is now on the run, armed with only a knife and a hand-gun. He stays in the woods and travels at night, to keep safe from the police and the officers.
    A girl- fond of the night, is used to the darkness, she always walks around at night, and is having a normal day, until she runs into said fugitive. Surprised at first, the two soon befriend one another and agree to try and kill off the capital together, finding themselves illegally falling in love one day at a time.

Character descriptions:
    Fugitive [Egg] – Name: Gilbert (last name unknown)
    Bio: Tall and lean, a very skilled fighter (hence being the only one to take down an officer empty handed). Light grey hair, piercing red eyes, pale skin. His father was an albino and he inherited his eyes from his father, and a few features, but other than that he looks like his mother. Both parents and siblings dead - were killed in a fire. Cocky and “self obsessed”, has numerous scars on his chest arms and legs from fights and running through the woods so much.
    Appearence: http://www.iaza.com/work/120205C/iaza17223565760400.png

Main Girl [Noodle] – Name: Brandy
    Bio: Growing up always obeying the rules, even though secretly hating them. Brandy always obeyed them for her parents were both hung when the capital found out they were not proper mates. When she was only one day old, Brandy was moved to live with her aunt. She always asked questions why things were like they were, but her aunt never answered them. Brandy usually was on her own, when she was only 9 she got her own hovercraft, which she named Bart. If Bart broke down, she would fix him herself, and never got a new one. She believed in independence, but that would never happen.
    Appearance: Short spiky dark red hair, laser green eyes, and red lips. Short and slim body feature. Both of her parents were short and she got her hair color from her mom and her eyes and lips from her dad. Very small in general and is good at hiding.
    Appearence:

Officers [Egg & Noodle] – Bio: Officers are all tall bulky men, with enormous muscles and they always wear black or navy blue suits. They carry around large guns and patrol the outskirts of the districts to keep anyone from escaping or entering. Most have sour attitudes, and will use anything as an excuse to kill someone.
    Appearence: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/ScewMZ3F2YI/AAAAAAAADBo/eoR5thXCfeo/s400/afbi_inauguration.jpg

The President [Egg &/or Noodle] – Name: President Sanders
    Bio: Medium-sized in height, and it rather thin. He has dark brown eyes that seem almost black, they seem to bore into your ‘soul’ as some people say, and he is great at telling when someone lies. There is nothing Sanders hates more than being lied to, maybe kids, but in general- not a nice person.
    Appearence: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2011/05/donald-sutherland-hunger-games.jpg

**Any other characters, you can PM me Noodle and for the girl, just PM me the details about her as well**

Setting:
    Place: Panem (Districts 13-1)
    Time: January, 2096
    I’ll start!

The forest was silent- dead silent. Save the faint buzz of a hovercraft over head and everything clicked into action. Sirens wailed and someone bolted through the trees, dodging stumps and bushes, anything that could slow him down he dodged expertly. A spotlight was trained on him, but soon he ducked under a large tree and they lost him.
    “Lets go back, we’ll post an alert on the 6:00.” One of the men in the hovercraft said, and they were soon gone.
    A head poked out of the bushes and watched it leave, a smirk on his face. He looked at the sky and then chuckled.
    “I’m coming Sanders. I’m coming to get you for every last da** thing you took from me...” He growled, disappearing into the undergrowth again, heading to the nearest district. [/center]

Last edited by Egg on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 am

Brandy rode silently on her hovercraft in the woods. She dodged each light, for if she was seen she would be questioned. She wouldn't be able to explain why she was out in the forest late at night, the officers would think she was helping a fugitive or something. Brandy just liked to be alone. She could think better. The breeze felt wonderful on her skimpy arms. Brandy closed her eyes, and was in paradise until BOOM she ran into something. She fell into the dry grass, and pain struck her back as Bart ran into her. She saw the outline of a bulky figure in the shadows. Brandy scrambled to her feet, about to run. Was it officer?, she thought.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Smooth Criminal Empty Re: Smooth Criminal

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 am

Gilbert blinked, feeling someone bump into him. He turned and blinked, eyes having adjusted to the darkness seeing it was a girl. The wind whipped through the treetops sending cold shivers down Gil's spine, but he ignored them- however the fact he wasn't wearing a coat didn't help. He took a step forward, gripping the dagger he had strapped to his leg tightly.
    "Who are you?" He demanded, red eyes alert with curiosity.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Brandy tried to speak, but her mouth was suddenly dry. She swallowed, and tried again. "I..I.." she said hardly above a whisper and her voice cracking. Brandy swallowed again and said quickly,"Brandy." She shivered, even though she wasn't cold, she was scared.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:31 am

Gilbert narrowed his bloodred eyes to slits, and stepped into the shadows when a hovercraft floated overhead, before flying off.
    "You live near here?" He questioned, pulling up his shirt and wiping some blood off of his arm from where he'd climbed over a barbed wire fence..damn the things he did to get freedom.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 am

Brandy regained some courage and said,"I do. Uh...do you?"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 am

Gilbert's gaze darkened.
    "That doesn't matter. Where do you live?" He pressed, desperately needing a place to stay for the night. "I need somewhere to sleep."
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 am

Surprised of what he asked, Brandy said,"I know my aunt won't let you stay, but you can sleep in the shed and the bolt is real good." She couldn't believe she said that to some one she didn't even know.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am

Gilbert smiled, nodding, and rolling his shoulders making them both pop.
    "Take me there." He said, happy it was dark so he wouldn't have to worry about his injuries right then.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 am

Hoping he wasn't a rapist or something Brandy said,"Follow me." She put Bart under her arm and walked towards her home.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 am

Gilbert nodded, almost completely disappearing in the shadows as the followed Brandy back to her house, just from fear of being seen. He followed her silently and came out of the shadows every now and then, his eyes practically glowing.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:02 am

When Brandy got to her house, she went to the backyard and opened the shed. "You can bolt it if you want," she said. "I'll be right back with a pillow and a blanket. Do you want anything to eat?"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 am

Gilbert raised his eyebrows at the hospitality she was treating him with and shrugged, knowing some districts didn't have a lot of food to spare.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:06 am

"I'll be right back," Brandy said. She walked back to the house, and silently let herself in. She was careful not to wake her aunt, and got a pillow and a blanket from the spare bedroom. She then got some water and bread and cheese. Brandy went back to the shed and gave the man the stuff. "If you don't mind me asking, you never told me your name," she said.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 am

Gilbert took the things graciously and looked back up at Brandy after taking a large gulp of water.
    "Gilbert." He answered lowly, as if someone could over hear them.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 am

"Oh, well remember to bolt the door. I guess I'll see you in the morning?" Brandy asked. She rubbed her back where Bart had run into her. There was a bruise and she winced when she touched it.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 am

Gilbert nodded and watched Brandy leave, before sighing and adjusting the pillows and blankets. There was a slight tap on the window and a small yellow bird appeared.
    "Gilbird~!" He chimed, opening it and letting the little bird in, before closing it. "I knew you'd come find me.." And with that, Gilbert fell asleep with the small yellow Gilbird nested on top of his head.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

Brandy went inside, and went to her room. She surrounded herself with her covers, trying to get warm. That night, she had a dream where she was in fire. She couldn't breath, and was dying. Brandy heard someone calling her name.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Gilbert woke up the next morning like he always did; fully alert and holding his knife. He sat up, taking in a minute to remember how he'd gotten in the shed before sighing, looking at his scarred arms.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:44 am

Brandy woke up sweaty. She took a cold shower and spiked up her hair. As strange as it was, she was concerned about what Gilbert would think of her appearance. She then walked outside and opened the shed with her key. When she saw what Gilbert actually looked like, she kind of freaked out in her mind because of his piercing red eyes. He was very muscular and young, but had grey hair. Brandy had so many questions that she didn't dare ask.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 am

Gilbert smirked when Brandy jumped, and stood up, also showing how tall he was.
    "You're shorter than i remember." He noted, holding out a hand for Gilbird to come to him, which the little bird did, and perched itself on his shoulder.
    "Thanks for letting me stay here."
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 am

Brandy looked up at Gilbert. "And your taller than I remember," she said, letting him know she too could play this game. "That's a cute little bird. Oh, no problem."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 am

Gilbert glanced at Gilbird and shrugged.
    "You seemed a little spooked this morning." He remarked, raising a pale brow.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 am

"Well, what do you Expect? I'm a small, wimpy girl, and your a tall, muscular guy!" Brandy said like it was obvious.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 am

Gilbert chuckled and rolled his eyes, shutting the door behind him. His eyes flicked around for any signs of danger, but, coming up with nothing, just returned Brandy's smile.
    "I don't know, lots of people just can't stand to be around me because of my eyes." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:03 pm