Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 am

"I'm going to beat the sh*t out of Britain with my metal bat." Massy growled, standing and stretching, before turning and smiling at Virginia.
    "Night Vee." He said, before going off to his room to sleep.

.::The next morning?::.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 am

"Night.." Virginia said meekly.

.:The next morning:.

Alfred woke with a sharp pain in his back, only to find he;d fallen asleep on his game controller.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:37 am

Arthur was awake, he had been for a few hours. He sat, fully clothed on the couch, reading a newspaper he'd retrieved from the front yard.

Massy woke up with a yawn and stretching in his big bed. It took him a minute or so to remember what he'd seen and he cringed, immediantly walking into Virginia's room and hopping onto her bed, sitting down next to her.
    "Hey Vee wake uuup!"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:38 am

Alfred lifted his head and looked at Arthur, "Hey." He said, sitting up and smiling.

Virginia groggily lifted her head, "Mmm?" She said, before her neck stubbornly refused to hold her head up and she lay her head back down on the pillow, being pulled back into sleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 am

Arthur smiled down at him and blushed slightly.
    "You need to get dressed," He decided.

"Hey we need to wake the guys and have a meeting in the basement!" Massy chimed, hating the fact he was always the first one up.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 am

Alfred looked down at his naked body, "Yes, I do." He said, slipping on a shirt and some pants.

Virginia struggled to wake up, but then raised her head a second time and blinked. "Meh~" She was no a morning person.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 am

Arthur chuckled, turning his eyes to the newspaper to hide the blush on his face.

"Come oooonnnn vee! Dont you wanna get Britain good!?" Massy asked excitedly.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 am

Once dressed, Alfred walked over to Arthur and pecked his forehead. "Sorry about my states last night." He apologized.

Virginia outstretched a hand to Massy, placing her palm over his mouth to shut him up.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 am

Arthur shrugged.
    "Any of the others would've been fine but Virginia? God.." He grumbled with a long sigh.

Massy licked Virginia's hand childishly to get her to take it away before just pushing it off.
    "C'mooon!"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 am

Virginia cringed and yanked her hand away, "Ew..." She moaned.

Alfred chuckled, "Yeah, she's all ways liked me some.." He mused .
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:25 am

"And she's always hated me. Not to mention nearly getting a concusion from Massachusette's bat." Arthur grunted angrily.

Massy laughed, and rolled off of her bed.
    "If you dont get up im going to look through your diary again." He chimed, picking up the little notebook and easily picking the lock.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:27 am

"Yeah...but I don't hate you!" Alfred chimed.

Virginia's blood went cold. "No!" She yelled, knowing she'd recently admitted to her diary how much she liked Massy. "Wait, you've read my diary before..?!" She yelled.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:30 am

Massy's face turned red and he thought a moment.
    "..No?" He laughed and quickly rushed out of the room, and into his room, locking his door behind him.

Arthur kissed Alfred quickly and laughed.
    "yeah well that's all that matters I suppose!"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:32 am

Virginia hopped out of her bed and was on his heels in a heartbeat. When the door was slammed in her face she shrieked and slammed her fists against the door. "Give it back Massy! Don't read it! Give it BACK!" She shrieked even louder, waking up the California Twins, and Texas.

Alfred heard Virginia's shrill voice from upstairs and sighed, "Wonder what's going on up there.." He mused, looking at the ceiling.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:37 am

Arthur shrugged.
    "I have no idea."

The Carolina twins poked their heads out of the door, blinking in curiosity at their sister's antics. New York groaned and walked out of his room, and stuck his head out the door.
    "Would you shut up?" He groaned.

((I'm going to make NY gay-ish because he's all show-tuney and such xDD And the carolina twins are all country <3))
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:53 am

"Shut up. New York! He took my diary!" She growled, slamming a fist against Massy's door. The California twins, too, poked their head out, both smiling and both happy. Northern California had been up sometime, while Southern California had half her make-up on and half off.

"Should I go..check..?" Alfred asked, confused.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:00 am

Arthur shook his head.
    "I'm too afraid to be alone when your state could be running around with a bat.."

New York groaned and pushed Virginia aside, before slamming himself into the door and completely breaking it down. Massy yelped and laughed seeing Virginia's expression, but he had clearly hidden the diary.
    "You girls can't break down a door.." The northern state muttered, walking out of the room, and back into his room to finish spiking his hair up. Massy laughed more and grinned at Virginia.
    "You'll never find it."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 am

"D-Did you read it?!" She demanded, looking around the room, and in his closet for the little journal.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:05 am

"Why? Is there all your seeecrets in there?" Massy asked with a smirk, raising his eyebrows. "Cause i haven't read it. yet."
    "Hey Massy, have ya' seen my comb?" North carolina asked, poking her head into his room, blinking her big brown eyes.
    "Nope sorry."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 am

"Massy, I swear, give it back!" Virginia whined, tearinf through his closet, only finding a bag of chips and a couple of shirts.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:10 am

"Sorry i dont remember where I put it!" Massy teased, smirking deviously.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 am

Virginia grunted in frustration and shoved him weakly, "Massy..." She said calmly, "Give it back."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:20 am

"Can't. You've gone and go me thoroughly interested." Massy said with a shrug and a smile.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 am

"Massy!" Virginia whined, punching his shoulder rather harshly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 am

"Ow~! Hey! How do you know I even still hav it? I could'a given it to New York on his way out!" Massy huffed defensively.

((Ok. New York is going to be like tallish, and have really pretty blue-Green eyes, and pale skin and dark-ish brown hair, and he takes about an hour to style his hair every morning.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:17 am