Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Victor-Charlie WW3 *Koak & tails*

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Victor-Charlie WW3 *Koak & tails* Empty Victor-Charlie WW3 *Koak & tails*

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 am

World War 3 erupts,and the US is under attacked, follow the VC squad through 5 missions during WW3. They encounter Russians that take controlled of a school filled with kids, Recapture Los Angles from Chinese people. Rescuing the president from Brazilians in Florida, Retake the white house from Russians. Getting close encounters every day, even as they are getting towards their destinations to save innocent, American, lives.

Col. Anderson G. Quenn
    PFC. John H. Serint
    Sgt. Edward W. Lee
    Pvt. Julia A. Heart
    Gen. Ron O. Stan

Missions:

7/25/2018 Dallas, Texas: Middle School Hostage (Enemy: Russians)
    7/27/2018 Los Angles, California: Take back LA (Enemy: Chinese)
    7/30/2018 Tallahassee, Florida: Rescue the president (Enemy, Brazilians)
    8/02/2018 Washington D.C, Virginia: Retake DC white house (Russians)

-------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: you start
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Victor-Charlie WW3 *Koak & tails* Empty Re: Victor-Charlie WW3 *Koak & tails*

Post  Wolfox Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:23 am

Sgt. Edward W. Lee tuned to his teammates, "We going to infiltrate this school, save the hostages, and get out? Shoot any of the Charlie, but not any neutrals or hotages. You got me?" he started towards the building, "Stay low, and listen to our teammates," he suggested, crouching in some long grass.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 am

"Sarge, there is a whole section of the school gone, maybe if we can get our sniper there and get them gone as quickly as possible we could get their scouting gone," said PFC. John H. Serint
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:38 am

"Sounds good," Lee replied. "Let's head over there," he turned in the direction of the school's missing section.

Pvt. Julia A. Heart stood behind him, "I have my gun ready."
    "So do I," General Stan told the Sargeant.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 am

"Keen idea is stealth, turn off safety," said Anderson.

Another fellow member looked over at the missing blown in part of the school. He slowly pulled out his sniper, got low to the ground and crawled out. He aimed for one of the Russians out looking, but his scope shined. Most of the noticing, He quickly jumped up, but he got shot twice in the chest and fell to the ground.

"WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!" yelled out John And quickly pulled out his M4A1 with a Sniper zoom with it and began shooting at the area. The same with Anderson.
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 am

Lee pointed his gun at the Russians who had shot at the American team. He shot into the crowd, hoping to at least hurt most of them, if not incapacitate most.
    Heart pointed her gun into the lot of Russians, "I hope this helps us get inside..." she murmered.
    Stan dropped to his stomach before he began to shoot.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 am

There was a sudden loud boom behind them and a large mass of smoke went up into the air. "PREDATOR! Get inside!" yelled the Sargent and quickly tried to get his team moving to another area of the school to get inside.
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:52 am

Lee followed the Sargeant's lead.
    Heart followed her teammates towards the school, "I hope this works!" she panted.
    Stan froze with fear for a moment, but then followed quickly.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 am

The sarge found a door and quickly opened it. "In here."
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 am

Lee ran inside the door.
    Stan ran in after him.
    Heart brought up the back end of their small group.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 am

Soon the rest went inside and it was too quiet. The Sargent held up his got aiming down the sites ready to hit anyone that comes by.
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Stan held his gun up, ready to fire.
    Heart looked around cautiously.
    Lee watched the shadows, making sure none of them were Russians. "let's go," he whispered.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"Dunn, take point." said the sarge and a soilder walked ahead of them. He turned a corner before he got a shotgun blast to the chest.
    "GET DOWN!" he yelled and dive into a box crate.
    Wolfox
    Wolfox
    Good Role Player
    Good Role Player

Post  Wolfox Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 am

Lee slammed himself to the ground, trying also to spot the attackers.
    Heart hid behind a crate, peering around the corner of it after a few seconds.
    Stan hid in the shadows, watching the others carefully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:35 pm