Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 6 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 am

Alfred blinked in surprise feeling a warm blush cover his face some. After a few secoundheir slight comfusion he ended up smircking happily at Arthur while putting his arms around his neck pulling him closer to him playfully.

(Dawww! <3 So fades to black? XD)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 6 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 am

Da <3

Fades To Black

Arthur woke up next to Alfred, cuddled against his bare chest. He lsitened to his heartbeat and sighed happily.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 am

Alfred slowly woke from his sleep feeling very happy at the moment. He sighed softly feeling Arthur cuddled up against him. Alfred wished he could just stay here on this boat with Arthur forever. He slowly opened his eyes letting out a small yawn wondering if Arthur was up. He ran one of his hands softly through Arthur's blonde hair and kissed his shoulder lighty with a smile then pulled his head away and leaned it up against a pillow.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 am

Arthur hummed and lay his head on the other side of Alfred's pillow and smiled at him.
    "Morning.." he mused quietly, kissing Alfred's nose with pleasure.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Alfred smiled, "Morning," he said in return and gave him a quick kiss. He then streched some in his spot and yawned lighty. He then grinned at Arthur again and played with his blonde hair, "Had a nice sleep?" he asked putting his forehead against Arthur's playfully.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm

"Didn't sleep much, love." Arthur teased with a smile, sitting up and rubbing his chest with a yawn. He picked up his watch from the bed-side table, and looked at the clock, 10:00 am. Arthur sighed and looked back at Alfred, his stomach growling, but he ignored it. I think i love this guy..but was that even possible? Falling in love..on a boat? How..interesting. He thought, rolling onto his side to look at Alfred, getting lost in his blue eyes again.
    "I-..Alfred..? I think..I love you."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Alfred stared for a long secound while looking up at Arthur also in his eyes. Then he grinned a big grin and sat up facing Arthur. "Haha I love you too Arthur," he said smiling softly. "I totally was into you the first day we met," he said with a wink. "But ya I you you too," he said softly and held Arthur's hand with a happy smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Arthur chuckled.
    "Oh really? I..honestly when you first bumped into me thought you were just another annoying twat." He laughed quietly. "But your eyes.." Arthur looked up at Alfred, and smiled brightly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

"Haha well most people think I'm an 'annoying twat' at first but dude I'm a freaking awesome hero," he said puffing his chest out proudly then countied, "Hmm, and so you like my eyes?" he said with a little smirck.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Arthur blushed and chuckled, kissing Alfred's collar bone.
    "Yes, they are quite..intriging."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Alfred chuckled, "Haha that's awesome," he said with a sigh while kissing Arthur's neck lighty but then paused looking at his neck. "Uh oh, haha looks like I did leave a mark from yesterday," he laughed with a goofy grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Arthur glared teasingly, and he hit Alfred lightly on his chest.
    "Bloody yank." He growled, pouting slightly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Alfred laughed then kissed Arthur's lower lip that stuck out in a pout but soon stopped when he was interrupted by a loud growl coming from his stomach. Alfred blushed and smiled weakly. He wished he could just ignore his stomach for once but that could never happen. "Haha umm.. So what time is it?" he asked with a goofy grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

Arthur laughed and looked at his watch again.
    "Almost 10." He said, kissing Alfred back. He rolled out of bed and got dressed quickly, stretching with another yawn.
    "I take it you want to eat?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

Alfred nodded quickly with a small smirck. "Haha yep, always need my breakfast," he said hoping out of bed slowly with a yawn too and pulled on some clothes.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:17 am

Arthur rolled his eyes and pulled on a scarf, one to hide the mark, and two it was very cold outside. He put on a coat and walked out of his room, smiling once they were out on the deck. Arthur sighed and walked next to Alfred to the dining room, and sat down after getting a cup of tea.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Alfred ended up wearing his sweatshirt and white shirt but pulled on some jeans he brought with him to Arthur's room.
    Alfred soon followed Arthur to the dinning room and ended up getting some coffee, a bagal, and some bacon. Emidetily he started eating when they sat down with a happy smile.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Arthur solemnly sipped his tea, watching the calm waves roll by in the distance.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Alfred shivered at a large gust of wind and snuggled up more in his hooide, "Dude.. it's freezing," he muttered. "God I hate the cold," he said with a sigh then smiled reaching for his warm coffee and took a few sips warming him up some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Arthur shivered as well, sipping his tea and sighing at the comforting warmth- at the moment he couldn't decide whether he wanted to sit outside and drink tea or go back to the room and cuddle up with Alfred..The Brit sighed and smiled up at Alfred.
    "Yes but the ocean is one of my favorite things.." he mused, loving the refreshing wind on the sea and the smell of the salty water.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

Alfred also turned looking at the ocean. "Ya it sure is pretty, all blue and big," he said with a chuckle. "I'm so glad I came on this ship," he said now smiling at Arthur.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 am

Arthur blushed faintly and returned the american's smile.
    "Same here." He answered.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:08 am

Alfred nodded gulping down the rest of his coffee. "So dude want to do something together, like what ever else there is to do on this huge ship thing or anything you want to do," he with a goofy grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 am

Arthur shrugged his thin shoulders, and thought of things they could do.

((wanna skip to later? I have a good idea Cx and the sinking will take a while like while it's going down xD))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am

(Totally! XD Can you start from here cause I don't what to put o.o lolz)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 am