Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

"Mitch, when you're older and want a girl, that is the best place in the world to bring her." Koak said and smiled. "Look, i'm giving you advice before you are even 1."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me* - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing Things In My Own Way Part 2 *Blackbird & Me*

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

"Hmpfh girls are so weird," he said pouting which made Cyerra laugh. "Honey you'll be regreting you said that one day!"
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Koak was just about to say something but then shut his mouth, not wanting to gross out his kids.

Mellow came up to his dad and nuzzled his paw for happyness, wagging his little tail.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:23 am

Cyerra blinked watching Koak carefully and smiled watching Mellow go up to him. She then looked at Mitch. She knew he was going to like this place they were going too even though he complained.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 am

OOC: I think in their next litter one of the pups should die, one of the things Koak has yet to feel.

Koak smiled. "Not much of a talker this one. All mixed personality." He picked up Mellow and just held him in his paws.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 am

OOC: Otay! Sounds like a good plot to mee! =3

Amber quietly trotted up to her mother. "I wonder who long this trip will be?" she wondered.
    "Hmm.. not sure, but just think of it as a big adventure!" she said licking her pups head.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 pm

"Took me 3 weeks... well, that was because I got onto a truck, walking takes a lot longer, maybe even triple that time." replied Koak and rubbed Amber's head. He set Mellow back down onto the ground and let him tackle Amber playfully, Mellow was wanting to play with Amber.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Amber nodded, "Hopefully well not walk-" then she was tackled by Mellow and yipped not liking being tackeld. She pawed at her sibling but wsn't able to fight as well as the pup.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Mellow wagged his tail, or wagging half of his body. He was just happy.

OOC: Here is Skittles! https://2img.net/h/i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy153/Onide/Skittles-2.png
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Amber huffed trying to oush her brother of her. "Get off Mellow!" she said squirming around and nipping at his legs.

(Aww she's so pretty! I love who you drew it!)
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

"Okay Mellow, get off of her." he said pushing Mellow off of Amber, "I'll be back in about an hour, need to talk to someone." Koak spoke and soon walked off into the forest.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 am

Amber scrambled free from Mellow's grasped and ran over to her mother and hid behind her.
    Cyerra blinked wondering who Koak was going to talk to? Maybe Halina?
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 am

Koak soon came up to a den. An old den of his, a past friend, and lover of 4 litters of pups. e breathed in and out once before walking slowly in, seeing her automatically.
    Koak's old mate looked over seeing Koak, she narrowed her eyes and pinned her ears back. "What do you want?" she asked.
    "I... I was just wanting to say hi to you... and goodbye for ever..." Koak replied.
    "Well,you've done you're job, not leave," she growled.
    "Artemisa.. please, can't we just be friends?" Koak asked.
    'NO!" she barked standing up and walking over to him.
    Koak lowered his head expecting to get hit by her.
    Artemisa threw her paw in the air but couldn't throw it down at him. She slowly lowered it again and sighed. "What's the point of being friends if you're going to say goodbye forever?" she asked.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Cyerra breathed in a sigh while watching Koak walk off. She looked over at the pups and smiled. She was so glad she ran into Koak when they first meet. Everything would be so different if she never did. Cyerra sighed happily watching all of them tumble and tackle eachother while little Amebr stood behind her. She pushed her out from her hiding place gently and licked her cheek.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 pm

"I.. I don't know, I jsut thought we could still be friends, I might come here from time to time, it was where I met you..." he said and lowered his ears.
    You know... you shouldn't be saying that, Tamu can come by any minute now." spoke Artemisa.
    "Tamu? He doesn't worry me," Koak admitted.
    "I'm serious! He sees you around me with comments like that and he'll try to tear your head off Koak." Artemisa spoke.
    "Yea, TRY!" Koak woofed.
    "Still." Shrugged Artemisa.
    "It doesn't matter, you'll stop him anyway, You're still a strong wolf." he said in a flirtatious tone.
    "KOAK!" barked another brown wolf coming up to him and Artemisa.
    Koak rolled his eyes. "Well, had my fun with my ex until this THING came." he said and soon walked off, ignoring all of the wolf's comments being barked at him about staying away.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Cyerra decided to lay down and doze off in a small sleep while watching the pups play and Amber sat beside her while wagging her little tail.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Koak was soon back, but didn't feel like being in the mood to play, in including when one of his old mates decided really not to even be his friend... what kind of person was he.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 am

Cyerra blinked her eyes open seeing Koak return. She quickly padded up to him. "You okay? Who did you just talk to?"
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:41 am

"Calm down Cyerra, I was just saying goodbye to Artemisa, since I probably won't be coming back here, or well, all of us probably." said Koak.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 am

"Oh.. What did you say?" she asked looking up into his beutiful blue eyes.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 am

"Basically just said goodbye, but she is still all snappy at me.. then her new mate came u[ and started yelling at me for no reason." he said, but the last part was a lie, but he was good at keeping lies really well.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 am

"Oh well sorry about that, at least you got to say goodbye," she said with a soft smile.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 am

'Yep!" he yipped and waged his tail before nuzzling "I'll never say goodbye to you. Not in this lifetime, or any!" he promised and licked her cheek again, feeling a little bit better, but still not in the mood to play.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 am

Cyerra grinned licking him back playfully. "And I promise ill never leave you too," she said looking into his eyes again.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:21 am

Koak smiled before lifting his paw feeling Amber touching it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm