Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 am

"We can excommunicate him from the rest of us." Southern California suggested, busy with a text message. "Yeah, stop talk to him." Northern California, the shyer of the two, suggested.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 am

"But...what if i have to go to the bathroom and i can't get my buttons undone again!?" Hawaii cried, being the youngest of them all.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 am

"I'll help you!" Alaska, another one of the younger states, offered. He appeared to be 9 or 10, with pale grey hair and warm clothes. He used to be part of Russia.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Hawaii, who looked about ready to cry, nodded and brushed some of her black hair out of her eyes.
    "Okay guys let's..go confront America!" James said, standing up. They all nodded and crowded downstairs.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Alfred sat in the living room still, playing video games aimlessly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm

James led them all into the room and cleared his throat to get Alfred's attention.
    "Have fun last night?" He growled.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:28 am

Alfred sighed, "What are you talking about dude?" He asked, continuing to focus on his game.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 pm

"What the he'll is going kn between you and Britain?!" James growled, grabbing the controller and hitting pause.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:55 am