Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:12 am

((I'll be some states Very Happy))

Massachusets heard Virginia's door shut, and he followed her downstairs, tapping on her shoulder.
    "Whats up?" He whispered with a confused expression.

Arthur rolled his eyes and sighed.
    "Hire a maid."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions, that's all they are. ((Egg and Flavz))

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:21 am

"I think Alfred is home early, but I'm not sure." She said, looking at Massy.

"Psh, nah." Alfred said, starting the game up and handing Arthur a controller.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

Arthur sighed, taking a seat on the couch.

Massy frowned, peeking into the living room.
    "Yeah..but someone else's with him." He said, struggling to see who it was.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 am

The game started and Alfred immediately killed Arthur, "Dude, you suck at this." He teased.

"I dunno..." Virginia said, squinting and trying to make out the other figure.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:50 am

"That's because i don't waste my time practicing fake war tactics you wanker." Arthur huffed.

Massachusette's eyes widened and he gasped quietly, before his look of shock turned to hatred.
    "Is he seriously in there, playing games with Britain?" He snarled quietly.

((They should like start kissing then V and M bust up in there all "OH HEEEELL TO THE NAW"))
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 am

Alfred leaned over and kissed Arthur, "Well you should start." He hummed.

Virginia's jaw clenched, "AMERICA!" She yelled.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

Arthur had begun to kiss him back when he heard a familiar voice yell out. He jumped and yelped when a metal bat was swung at him, Massachusettes on the other end.
    "FUCK YOU SHAID THEY WERE ASLEEP!" Arthur barked, dodging another one of Massy's swings.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:22 am

"I thought they were!" America whined, trying his best to restrian Massy while Virginia was throwing her shoes at Arthur.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 am

All the noise woke the Carolina twins, who rushed downstairs, eyes burning with hate apon the sight of England.
    "What's HE doing here?" North demanded, his blue eyes locked on England, who kept dodging Virginia's shoes.
    "Hey! Stop throwing those you little twit!" Arthur snapped, catching one and throwing it back at her.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:03 am

"Guys, go back to bed!" Alfred growled, when they didn't move, he yelled, "That's an order!" Virginia stopped and frowned, ducking out of the room and leaving.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 am

The carolina twins glared daggers at England, and retreated back to their rooms, but Mass stayed.
    "You're horrible. He's the enemy! I can't believe you're...sleeping with HIM! Of all people!" The stated snarled, stomping back up to his own room.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 am

Alfred sighed, then turned back to his game.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 am

Arthur frowned, and sighed.
    "I shouldn't have come in.."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 am

"Nah, I was going to have to tell them sooner or later~" Alfred said, handing Arthur the remote and kissing him on the head sweetly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Arthur nodded faintly, and kissed America back softly, before picking up the remote.
    "Okay so..how do I do this?"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am

Alfred did something and then Arthur's character was dead,
    Well, first of all you have to shoot, second, you have to run. I all ready killed you though dude." Alfred chuckled, restarting the game.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:15 am

Arthur grunted, glaring at the American.
    "Of course you did.."

Massachusetts had secretly not gone to bed, he sat outside the livingroom door, listening in on their conversation.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

Alfred killed Arthur again, laughing slightly, "Dude, you suck at fighting." He sneered in a light-hearted tone.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:32 am

Arthur huffed, scooting closer.
    "I can fight, just not in video games."

Massy cringed and looked down the hall. No one'd ever believe him, he needed bak up o this! Quietly, he snuck into Virginia's room, tapping her on the shoulder.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 am

Virginia shot up, her shoe ready. "Massy?" She asked softly, "What are you doing up? America gave us orders to go to bed." She hissed.

Alfred, too, inched closer. He draped his arm around Arthur's shoulder. "I'll beat you at this, only using one hand!" Alfred challenged.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 am

Massy grabbed her hand.
    "Come on I wanna spy on 'em."

Arthur pressed himself against Alfred and pressed his forehead against thenother's.
    "Is that what you want to show me?"
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 am

Virginia blushed furiously, grateful for the dark. She nodded and fallowed.

"Yes, come on dude, you can do it! I'm going easy on you!" Alfred chimed, resting his cheek on Arthur's head.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Massy drug Virginia downstairs and led her up to the door, where he sat back down by the door, his ear pressed firmly against it.
    "Okay, shhh..Dad's got the game turned up way loud.."

Arthur sighed and grabbed his controller with a frown, trying to concentrate this time. America still beat him, and the older country huffed.
    "You've got this thing rigged."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

Virginia nodded.

"No I don't man!" Alfred protested.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 am

"Sure you don't.." Arthur grumbled, before leaning over and kissing America. He moved his lips softly across the other nation's, and wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Ugh theyre kissing again.." Massy whispered, scowlig at the sight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:43 am