Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Blinded Love: Black and Flavors~

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Blinded Love: Black and Flavors~ Empty Blinded Love: Black and Flavors~

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:24 am

What if a jock lost his sight? Top of the food chain, girls like petty in his hands, then suddenly, after a devastating car accidents, his vision is swept away. His friends, uncomfortable around the sightless boy, leave him. His girlfriend, a platinum blond cheerleader, dumps him for his best friend. No one pities him because when he was popular and had his vision he was a jerk.

But one girl, who’s always favored him, sees past the rough exterior and burdens he carries. Forced to judge based only off of the content of another's heart, he finds happiness with a girl whom he wouldn't usually go for.

Blackie’s Character:
    Rebecca Moore

More to add later..

31_Flavors Character:
    Varick Judge

More to add later..

Okay want me to start or you?
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Blinded Love: Black and Flavors~ Empty Re: Blinded Love: Black and Flavors~

Post  31_Flavors Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 am

Awesome, we'll start the night of the accident.

~~~~~~~~~~``

I sat in the backseat of my father's knew Ferrari GT. I was rich, popular, and hansom. My life was going great. My father had just recently purchased that damned car, and I was left to waste away my Wednesday night parading around town. The lipstick red sports car screeched to a halt at a red light. I saw my father tip a glance over his shoulder and look at an old, souped-up, truck. The men it carrier were harry, rugged men, filthy hill-billies. They revved their engines, taunting my father. And although my mother told him to hold his temper, that they weren't worth it, I could see his knuckles turn white around the steering wheel. At the time, I wasn't much concerned. My father was an excellent driver, surely he wouldn't wreck the car...

The light shifted quickly, and the that car flew like a bat straight out of hell itself. I let out a surprised yelp, then quickly settled into the speed. Making sure to catch a glance out the window, I could hardly make out the shape of two headlights, rushing towards us. They were getting bigger, then suddenly, something shoved out car over. My insides were mixed with horrible feelings of being in the air. And it was at that instant that I recalled not putting my seat belt on. I flew to the side, my shoulder crashing into the glass. Pain arose from my side and I flipped again, this time landing face first on the seat. The sharp pain that fallowed left me screaming. It felt like thousands of nettles all at once, stabbing into my eyes. Like they had been soaked in gasoline and were ablaze.

I also couldn't see, the blood streamed in front of my vision, and it was all black. Please, I need to see, please, God please. I begged, trying to blink my eyes open, to erase the blackness, but every movement of my eyes made me hurt just that much more. I shrieked again, cupping my face in my hands before feeling the pain take over. I couldn't handle it, so I blacked out.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:20 am

Rebecca drove her small hand me down car her parents gave her for her 16th birthday down the street. She turned on the radio listening to 'Party Rock Anthem' while she hummed to the beat. She tapped the driver’s wheel when she waited for the light to turn green. She had just come back from some tutor at her school for math, and was heading home to watch her favorite show, Glee. Rebecca flipped down little mirror above her and looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't really that amazingly pretty type of girl, like all those cheerleaders. She had long thick brunette hair with sparkling blue eyes and a dab of freckles. Rebecca Moore was known to always have a book in her hands at school. She tried acting all popular but it always made her just not feel right and stuck to her own personality. At least people liked her for her enthusiasm and always happy. But then she was always the one to answer every question and get them right.

Rebecca sighed and started to go when the light turned blue, but all of a sudden right in front of her car to vehicles ran smack into each other. She let out a scream clutching her heart watching the smaller red car flip over. She thumbled for her phone and dialed, 911 as fast as she could. "Hello, there's been a big car crash," and in no time the police arrived.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 am

The pain was hot, and white, and horrible. I could dimly hear my mother's cries. The sounds of scuffling outside caused me to flinch, and suddenly the car door was ripped open. Some hands grabbed me by the shoulders and hauled me out. I felt hot breath surrounding me, and a pair of soft hands took mine.

"Varick!" My mother cried, apparently she wasn't all that hurt. I wanted to reply, to answer her, but I couldn't utter a sound. There was a rocking back and forth and then I was closed into what I assumed to be the ambulance. I wanted to scream at every jostle, for I could feel them frantically picking the glass out of my eyes.

I whimpered helplessly, hot tears slipping down my cheeks. Soon I was in a hospital bed, sedated and oblivious to my condition.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am

Rebecca had parked over on the side remaining in her car quietly watching in horror. She watched the policemen pulled out a teen that looked about her age. He was all brusied and blooded up making her look away. When she looked back it hit her. She knew that kid! That Varik Judge, like the most popualr guy in school. She covered her mouth with her hand.. what if he was dead? She couldn't tell from here but he looked really hurt. Once the policemen left she finally headed home in a daze.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 am

I awoke to blackness, but I knew I was awake. At first, I thought it was only a dream, a fever sleep. But it wasn't. I couldn't see. I yelped and the sounds of sneakers squeaking on tile came into the room. A pair of soft hands took my own, and a nurse muttered words of encouragement in my ear.

"You've lost your sight, sweetie." She said softly.

"No.." I said, trying to blink. Trying to regain my sense of vision and direction.

"It'll be all right." She reassured. I didn't even asked if my parents were okay, I didn't care. I wanted my vision back. I wanted to see things, movies, comics, video games. How could I play COD when I was blind?! I felt my throat swell shut with tears and I tipped my head forward, hiding my eyes under my dark hair.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:57 am

Rebecca sat at home in her small home she shared with her parents and three other siblings. She sat outdoors on her porch sipping some Earl Grey tea that she loved and rocked back and forth on the little hammock lost in fought. Rebecca wondered if Varik would be okay.. She’s always had a small crush on him, although she knew she could never date him. He was too popular.

(Should we skip to the first day Varik gets back to school or not?)
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 am

((Yeah, sure.))

The first day back, I'd been dreading this day for the 2 weeks I was granted to adjust. And now I stood there, my mother handing me off to my group of friends. They snickered and lead me away. Someone roughly pinched my shoulder, "Hah! You can't see!" A friend who I hated sneered. It was like this in the popular crowd, we here like wolves. Snapping and turning on each other constantly.

I managed to smile, though my milky blue eyes showed nothing but blankness. A ginger pair of hands grasped my own.

"Varick! So you really can't see?" My girlfriend, Callie, moaned.

"Unfortunately." I sighed. I heard someone shuffle next to her.

"I'm sorry for your burden." A female voice hummed in her ears, just because I was blind, didn't mean I was deaf. I was no ones burden!

"Josh, take me to the benches." I demanded, and he complied. Soon I was sat down, knowing that everyone was staring at me, wondering if I'd really gone blind.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

Rebecca trotted outside beside her two best friends while she cared her math books to her chest. They chatted quietly to themselves and laughing. But then a group of the popular kids caught her attention. Rebecca's eyes widened when she saw Varik.. he was okay. But he looked different? Somehow..
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 am

The bell rung and I felt myself being hulled to somewhere, and sat down. I began unpacking my things when someone tapped my shoulder. I whirled around, expecting to see someone, but only finding that horrible same blackness.

"Honey, this is the school library, not class." An elderly voice said. I sighed, zipping up my bags and blindly standing. I didn't want her to know about my...condition.

I walked out, but not before I had bumped into several book cases and hurt my nose. I stood in the halls, trying to figure out where I was. I splayed my fingers on the lockers, using them as a guide, and walking stiffly down the halls. I couldn't hear anyone anymore, and class was about to start.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:52 am

Rebecca quickly rushed down the now emtpy hall. "Crap.. I'm going to be late!" she said to herself. SHe's never really been late from class before. She must have spent to much time at her locker, trying to get it open, due to it being locked. Before she could stop herself she turned the corner and ran right into someone and the two fell to the floor. "Oww.. " she muttered cluthcing her arm then looked up seeing she ran into Varik. Rebecca gasped then said, "Oh god I'm soo sorry!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:30 am