Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Love and War

31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Love and War Empty Love and War

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 am

It was late August when Raven's soul mate lost her sight, by October she could hardly lift her head. Raven's mate, Gravity, a pretty white she-wolf, had fallen ill. Raven could recall the smell of lilac and freshly grown grass as Raven looked down on his beloved mate. Tears fell from his honey colored eyes, his black pelt was matted and dirtied, from neglect of not grooming himself. Gravity had lifted her pretty face one last time, blinked her electric blue eyes, whispered a last 'I love you' and then fell dead.

The next years were the hardest of Raven's life, and now he sat at the edge of a cliff, his charcoal black fur ruffling with the wind. He breathed in the scents. Raven was the Prince of the powerful Mandian Pack. But the land was falling into illness, much like Gravity had. The once fresh pine trees had far since yellowed, and the grass was prickly under Raven's paw pads. He breathed in the scent once more, his topaz eyes squeezed shut.

((Moved :DD ))
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Love and War Empty Re: Love and War

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:55 am

Off into the distance, a high ranked she-wolf, named Dinna was laying quietly watching the wind fly through the trees and also through her Silver pelt. She sighed as she had so many secrets from the pack that she kept to her self. She didn't dare tell them, she didn't feel comfortable to, so she made her self look like she doesn't have any secrets, and was pretty good at it.
    As the day went on, she barely moved from her spot much at all. Surprised she hasn't yet to get hit by the illness that is going around the area.

OOC: Not much of a advance player, soo yea. XD
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 am

((It's fine, I don;t mind Smile ))

The deep, earthy, scent of a nearby fire whacked Raven across the face as if he were receiving a lashing. He grunted and looked across the horizon, soon locating a small sliver of black arising from a distance. He dug his nails into the dirt sharply and huffed, he knew who'd started this fire.

It was those backstabbing, no good, inbred, vikings. He growled and turned on his heels, stalking off in the other direction in order to get down from the cliff. After the hike back down, the choking smell had become almost unbearable. Raven coughed and began running towards the fire, his feet hardly touching the dry forest floor under him.

Yellows and reds licked around him, and Raven looked frantically for anyone trapt in the mists of the fire. He'd go to the heart of it soon. This was his job, to protect his pack, no matter the risk.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 am

Dinna looked back smelling something bad going through the air. She realized there was a fire and slowly lowered her ears and started to head the direction of the fire. Just to check who did it real quick. Her close Relationship with the Vikings helped stay her be smiled.

OOC: Should they be able to like, actually talk with the Vikings?
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

((Yeah, they are VERY smart. So sure.))

There was no one to be found in the fire, so Raven headed to the heart of the fire, where he there looked hopelessly for the Vinkings that damned his forest. He cursed, an started to turn back, when a small noise made his ears swivel. He focused on the sound, blood roaring in his ears as he padded around the bright, hot, fire surrounding him.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe, he coughed, thinking the sound he'd heard was only his imagination. And just as he was about to give up hope, the same small noise came again. It was stronger this time.

"Hold on!" Raven instructed to the noise, dashing towards it. His muscles ached from the tension on them and the stress he was undergoing. The stumbled, only to find himself nose-to-nose with a pup. Raven took the small animal by the wcruff of his neck and started running again, this time away from the heat and chaos of the fire.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:21 am

OOC: like the new Layout? ALSO, would you be able to make a banner to use?

Dinna was in the fire shortly after Raven had left the fire, she coughed a few times from the thick air that was barely there, and stared to sniff out the best she could to find the Vikings. Once she couldn't find them she decded to just head out. Whn she did left she realized part of her tail, the tip of it, was on fire.
    She was surprised, and was stunned watching the fur slowly burn. But then came to her senses and stomped on it with her paw stopping it. The tip was burnt, but nothing too noticeable. Need to really look just to see it burnt.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 am

(( I love the new layout! Very Happy But you're asking the wrong person, try Egg or Blackwolf (I think that's her name.) They're the people you need to talk to about banners.))

Raven set the small pup down and coughed once more. He looked at the frightened animal right in the eyes and said, "Stay right here, I'm going back in." The small pup, paralyzed with fear, nodded and gulped. Raven turned and sprinted back into the angry flames. He looked around, his vision poor and lacking due to the ash in his eyes.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:28 am

OOC: lol, I can't figure out anything.

Dinna was soon heading back to where she was laying down to watch the flames, but ended up finding a small pup on her way back. She looked around curiously just to see if his, or her mother to come. She slowly sat down next to the pup and watched it curiously to make sure the pup was okay.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:31 am

(( You could do a collage of different animals and actors and books and movies...? ))

Raven hadn't found anyone else, but he had a haunting feeling that the good 20 of his pack had perished in the fire. He staggered out and walked limpy over to the pup. He paused, seeing a she-wolf warrior and huntress sitting down next to the pup.
    "Huntress." He adressed politely.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 am

Dinna looked up and saw the badly shaped wolf figure in front of her. She tilted her head to one side and then nodded. "Yes?"

OOC: I need to sleep now, but I'll continue in the early morning, and then in the afternoon tomorrow today.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

Raven looked down at the pup, then back at the she-wolf, "Thank you for looking after this pup. I'll take him back to the dens and find out who his mother is." Raven said, his voice never hinting any sort of emotion. Raven picked up the small pup and staggered weakly, his head spinning from the smoke.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 am

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Dinna and soon came up to his side walking with him, "You don't look so well."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 am

"I'm fine." Raven snapped,straightening and trying to walk powerfully.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 am

OOC: Should I make her like, really old since you said they live until they get killed? XD

Dinna chuckled, "Hey, Now I know you are not okay, I learned from Experience." She stayed walking by his side knowing he was trying to walk powerfully but on the inside he didn't feel so well.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 am

(( Yeah, that'd be good. Because Raven acts a lot older than he really is. Poor kid's just a pup, only 50 years old x.x ))

Raven rolled his shoulders back and popped his neck, feeling his pads crunch the dying grass underneath him.
    "I just breathed in a lot of smoke, i'll be fine." Raven looked at the female, his honey colored eyes scanning her for any marks or scratches. He did notice the tip of her tail was slightly tipped with ash, possibly from the fire. "Were, you in the fire?" He asked, smelling the fient hint of smoke on her.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 am

lol, I was thinking for dinna to be 176 years old XDDDD

'Ehh... a bit," she said and quickly hid her tail, even knowing it was a barely noticeable mark she still wanted to hide it. "checking to see if i can find the Vikings." she spoke and sighed a bit. "I've known them for a very very long time."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:20 am

This caught Raven's attention, he swiveled and ear towards her and then stole a glance from the corner of his eye. Raven always had something snide to say about those damned Vikings, he hated them all so much. It was because of their illness that caused Gravity to fall dead. It was all their faults. And now they were declaring war on a pack with a dying territory? The gull!
    "Oh? Have you know? Even before the wars started?" Raven asked in a sweetly sick voice.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 am

Pleh, LONGER then that boy, I've been around for... umm... I'd say probably almost 2 century's now," mused Dinna. She looked back at Raven to make sure he was still doing fine.

OOC: Are they basically a Dire wolf, but just different names from the vikings?
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 am

((Yeah, pretty much.))

Raven nodded with understanding. This didn't make her old, there were no 'old' but rather only young.
    "I'm only 50." He admitted.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 pm

"Still a pup ehh." said Dinna she looked back at the fire witch was setting whole trees on fire.
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:29 pm

"More or less." Raven said. He never got the chance to really be young, he was born into responsibility and disciplined.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:40 pm

"can't waitt to be 200." said Dinna. "I know a 500 year old friend, but she died from a illness a few weeks ago.." she said and put her ears down.

OOC: should Dinna be a sister from his mate?
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 pm

((Nah, Raven would feel as if he were betraying Gravity if he were to fall for her sister.))

Raven's ears pinned to his skull at the mention of the illness going around. His late mate's face passed over his eyes and he almost let out a whimper.
    "yes, there's been quite a bit of wolves to take care of due to the illness." Raven grunted, keeping his thoughts away from Gravity.
    Macaw
    Macaw
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Macaw Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am

True. maybe long lost cousin? XD

Dinna looked at the pup then back at Raven. "should keep the pup away from the illness, they are the future of the world."
    31_Flavors
    31_Flavors
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  31_Flavors Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 am

"I'm immune to the illness, he won't catch it from me." Raven retorted a bit snidely. He tightened his grip on the pup and huffed a little.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:37 pm