Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 10 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 am

Alfred smiled up at his big home. "God I thought I'd never see this place again," he said and walked up to the door while his stomach growled lightly. "There's no place like home," he said with a sigh and un locked the door stepping inside and flickered the lights on.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg - Page 10 Empty Re: Against The Tide ~ Blackie & Egg

Post  Egg Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:53 am

Arthur sighed. It smelled like Alfred in there, and he smiled.
    "It's wonderful.." He said, hugging Alfred from behind.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Alfred blinked in surprise then smiled and turned around facing him in this arms. "Haha if you say so," He said and placed a kiss on his forehead gently.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Arthur walked over to Alfred's couch and sat down on it, practically inhaling Alfeed's scent.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:14 am

Alfred jogged over to his kitchen looking for something to eat. He grabbed an apple and one for Arthur and headed over to the couch and plopped down beside him tossing him the apple with a smile. "I'm starving.." he said biting into the apple.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:50 am

Arthur took the apple gratefully an sighed, biting into it. He looks around curiously, and exes up snuggling against te American, loving being surrounded by Alfred's scent.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 am

Alfred blinked watching Arthur snuggle up against him and smiled. He just finished his apple which he ate in a matter of secounds and loooked back at Arthur suggling up agaisnt him too. He watched him finish up his apple quietly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 am

Arthur finished his apple soon after and buried his face in Alfred's chest.
    "I wish we could just sit here forever..I want to be here, with you.. Forever.." He said quietly, closing his eyes, feeling exhaustion grip him.

(is It gonna be Alfred's dream or Arthurs? XD)
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

(If you want it can be Arthur's XD)

Alfred smiled, "Same here," he hummed kissing Arthur's head lightly while he fell asleep. Soon Alfed to had fallen into a deep sleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 am

((Ok xD this is in modern times Kay? I know they should be really old now but..umm..let's just actually have it a few years after?))

Arthur was standing on the deck of the titanic, the wind whipping through his hair as he watched the people scurry around him, all trying to boar the lifeboats which were going down half empty. He looked around and blinked, worry running through him.
    "Alfred?" He called out.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

(Mehh heey Im a little confused.. So like were repeating this scence? ;3)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

((Yeah he's having a dream about it xD LoL i probably should've mentioned that..He's having a dream about it sinking, like, if it were different, so somethin'll probably go wrong C:))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 pm

(Oooh! Okay sounds good to me XD)

Alfred heard his name coming from his right and looked over. He could barely see the small blonde looking around while people pushed past him making him get off balance. "Arthur!" he said moving to the crowd toward the blonde, while nearly tripping from people that raced past him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

((Haha xD))

Arthur crashed into Alfred, giving him a big hug. The cold air still bit at his skin. Why didn't he have a coat on? He sighed, and muttered something into the American's chest, until he felt water on his feet. With a yelp, Arthur began trying to scramble back up-deck, trying to stay out of the water.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Alfred quickly followed Arthur with a gasp while the freezing water lapped at his feet. He followed behind the British man looking back seeing people screaming and some following while others fell into the water.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Arthur's feet continuasly slipped on the wet wood, and a lot of the time he had to stop to get better footing. He watched his breath fog up infront of his face and shivered again, before feeling the boat drop beneath them. He yelped and grabbed a table, while Titanic began sinking once more.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

Alfred gasped and quickly grabbed onto the table too and whimpered. "Oh my god.." Alfred said shaking not from the wind but from fear.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am

Arthur whimpered quietly, holding onto Alfred's shirt and the table.
    "I don't want to die.." He said quietly.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am

Alfred nodded, "Dude I don't want to either.. but we'll both get out of here together! I promise.." he said smiling lightly at Arthur.

(So one of them die eventidaly in this dream right? and who do you think should die?)
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 am

(Hmm..I dunno...O-o but yeah one of them will die)

Arthur nodded, hugging Alfred tightly as he felt the boat lurch again.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am

(Okay so Alfred's promsie won't come true XD Daww ya will figure out who sometime soon)

Alfred frowned when he felt the boat move and hugged Arthur against him tighly and kissed his forhead. "Everything we be okay.. hopefully," Alfred said un sure if things were going to be okay.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 am

(I think Alfred should die and the Arthur'll drown right before he wakes up?)

Arthur nodded, feeling tears make their way down his cheeks.
    "I hope so.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:06 am

(Okay! So like when should he die.. ehehe )

Alfred watched Arthur and frowned wanting to cry too. He wasn't sure if they would live to tell what happened. What if his promise was broken...
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 am

((In a bit i guess ^^ lol He could fall into the water?))

Arthur took Alfred's hand again and began making his way further to the stern of the boat. They had to get as far away from the water as possible!
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:57 pm

(Okay!)

Alfred quickly followed behind trying to keep his footing from slippery deck. "We need to try to get as far up as we can!" he said over the nose of screams and yelling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:01 pm