Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N] Empty Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Post  Egg Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 am

Destiny is stealthy, skilled with a gun, and helplessly beautiful. Ethan is Smart, clumsy, and half-blind. But his boring life suddenly hits a bumpy turn of events, wrapping his world up in danger and thrill. When his newest invention (a battery that has enough power to power a small town, the first non-stop energy source since the sun) attracts some unwanted attention, The Company sends in their best man to protect him- only this "best man" is a girl. Destiny vows to protect Ethan's life with hers, and keep the battery safe in his hold. Will Destiny succeed in her mission, or will she fail and loose all she has to live for, a small boy she's suddenly grown so attached to?

Egg's Characters:
    Ethan Scott
    More to be added..

Noodle's Characters:
    Destiny (a.k.a Lily Snyder)
    More to be added..

ooc: I'll start C: Lolz

bic//:
    Ethan sat outside, letting the calm breeze chill his lightly-tanned skin. Fall was coming to a close, but it was still faintly warm out, a good tempurature for resting. He sat on his favorite bench in the front yard, watching the blur of colors around him. He sighed, leaning back casually, turning his gaze up at the royal-blue sky. He blinked as he heard a faint crack of a twig snapping and turned, but saw nothing.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N] Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Post  Noodle Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:53 am

ooc: really good intro C;

Destiny peered over the tree, trying not to make a sound. As a twig snapped she thought to herself,Crap! She could not make anymore mistakes. Of course, she was wrong. As she stepped closer to get a better look at Ethan, her foot caught on a tree root. She fell with a thump, but quickly got up and ran to the side of the house, to hide behind a bush.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N] Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Post  Egg Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:56 am

ooc: ;D thanks.

bic//:
    Ethan heard the snap again and quickly turned, catching a glimpse of someone running behind a bush. Who's that..? He wondered, standing and moving hesitantly towards the bush. His blurry vision kept him from being able to spot, well, anything really. He easily passed infront of the girl, not noticing her at all.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 am

Destiny noticed he didn't see her, but she picked up a rock and threw it in the other direction to catch him off guard. She snuck out of behind the bush and ran the other way, going into someone's yard.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 am

Ethan saw the rock bit heard her rush away, and followed the moving blur.
    "H-Hey! Wait up!" He called after her, Hurrying to catch her.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:10 am

Destiny picked up her pace before stopping infront of a tree. She already had her "ninja" gloves on socage quickly jumped on the tree and hoisted herself up.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Ethan dashed after her and stopped at the tree, gazing up the long trunk.
    "Hullo?" His voice fell quiet again. He continued looking up.
    "Who's there?"
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 am

Destiny leaned against the trunk, and didn't say anything. She knew he knew she was up there, so she decided just to talk to him. "No one," she mocked.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:41 am

"Right." Ethan huffed back, glaring upwards. "what do you want?" He demanded impatiently.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 am

"I don't want anything from you," Destiny answered honestly. "You should go back home. It's getting dark." The best time for the crooks to take action was at night. She couldn't let that happen.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Ethan looked around, this mystery girl was right.
    "Why do you care?" he asked, although his voice was quieter.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

"That's a very good question Ethan," Destiny said accidentally. She covered her mouth. Boss is going to be so pissed. She thought. Destiny couldn't let her boss down, not this time.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Ethan frowned, shoving his hands in his pockets.
    "so..if you don't care, which would make you like everyone else, then why are you stalking me?" He demanded, "I deserve to know! Or at least come down so I can see you..!"
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:56 pm

"I do care. Now go home Ethan," Destiny said sternly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:25 am

Ethan grumbled something else unintelligible and stalked back off to his house, slamming the door behind him. He hated being kept in the dark.
    "Granna?" He called, looking around the dark house. He flicked on the lights to see his grandmother asleep on the couch, making him smile. Ethan grabbed a blanket and settled her down, before going back to his own room and flicking on the lights. He jumped in surprise upon seeing 2 men, both armed, and his room a mess.
    "Hello Ethan."
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:38 am

Destiny jumped down from the tree. She saw Ethan's light turn on. She crept up to his window to see two men. "Oh god," she said walking to the house. She went in the door, and walked slowly to Ethan's room. Locked. She kIcked the door open and pointed a two guns to both of the men. "Step away from him," Destiny warned.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 am

Ethan flipped around to see Destiny and he frowned.
    "What the Hell are you all doing in my house?!!" He demanded.
    "Relax sweety, we're not gonna hurt 'I'm!" One of the men said , abruptly grabbing Ethan's arm and yanking him closer, making the teen yelp.
    "'S long as he cooperates."
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:58 am

"Shut up you bastard," Destiny said through her teeth to the taller one who just spoke. "I know why y'all are here. And I will do anything to make sure you don't get it." She turned to Ethan and demanded," Don't give anything to them, you understand?" She returned to holding the guns up to the men.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:58 pm

"What?" Ethan squeaked confusedly, making the man's grip on him tighten. While destiny was focus on the one holding Ethan, the taller one, jumped up and quickly hit the guns put of her hands, quickly twisting her around so she was firmly in his arms.
    "Okay now Ethan. We just want your little battery that's all! If you give that to us, we'll let your and your little girlfriend go safe 'n sound." He sneered, and Ethan swallowed a growing lump in his throat.
    "U-Uhm okay just..let me go get it.." He muttered. The man released him and Ethan moved towards his desk, grabbing a random battery that could pass for his battery.
    "Here." He dropped it in the man's hands.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 am

Destiny tried to get out of the man's grip, but he was too strong for her. Luckily, Ethan didn't give him the real battery, but he would pay later when they realized. She would have to protect him evn more now.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 am

Ethan watched the men inspect the battery, and then saw him crush in between his fingers, a dark look on his face.
    "Nice try boy'o." The man snarled, grabbing the gun and shooting Erhan in the shoulder. He gasped, feeling tears well up in his eyes and begin rolling down his cheeks. The man got up and roughly grabbed his injured shoulder, squeezing it tightly.
    "Where is the real battery?" The man who held Destiny laughed, causing his grip to loosen on her.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:48 am

Right as Destiny felt the grip loosen, she quickly got out and punched the taller guy the nose, repeatily until he toppled over. She scooped up the gun they had knocked out of her hand and shot the man holding Ethan's shoulder in the back of the head.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 am

Ethan jumped as the man pinning him down's blood splattered across his face before his body fell slack against his. Ethan pushed him off quicky, his eyes wide with shock and fear.
    "W-What the hell dude?!" He demanded, gripping his shoulder in pain.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 am

Destiny shoved the gun into her leather jacket and ran over to Ethan. "I got to take you to the hospital," she said not concerned about the question he just asked.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:01 pm

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Ethan yelped, scooting away from Destiny. He pushed himself against the dresser, biting his lip roughly to try and keep himself from flat out sobbing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:15 pm