Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Post  Noodle Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

"You ain't fooling anyone Ethan. You're going to bleed to death. So come on," Destiny said pulling out her phone. She dialed a number and when the person answered she said," We need someone to clean this up and a car now." She shut the phone and looked at Ethan.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, we all fall dead [E&N]

Post  Egg Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 am

Ethan knew she was right. He'd already done the math in his head, if he didnt get to a hospital soon he would die.
    "But..I don't even know your name." He pointe out weakly, nearly chokin on the lump in his throat.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 pm

"Lily Snyder. Now come on," Destiny said. A little beep sound came from her watch. "They're here, now get up."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Ethan narrowed his eyes, but stood anyways.
    "Where're we going?"
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

"To the hospital, duh," she said obviously. Even though they couldn't go to the real hospital, she couldn't explain.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Ethan frowned and followed Lily out to the car that was randomly thre and climbed shakily into the passenger side.
    "Kay then.."
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Destiny turned on the car and drove off. She kept on driving even when she passed the hospital. She knew Ethan would probably question her.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Ethan watched the hospital pass and pressed his forehead against the window.
    "Hey..the Hospital's..back there." He said quietly.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 pm

"We're not going to that hospital," Destiny said straightforwardly as she looked ahead and kept on driving. She pulled into a driveway of an old looking house and said, "Come on." She unlocked the car door so Ethan could get out.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 am

"This isn't a hospital!" Ethan growled, struggling to get out of the car and make a desperate attempt to get away (to no avail). He ended up simply tripping and falling onto the grass, grunting in pain.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 am

Destiny quickly got out of the car. She strutted over to Ethan, and looked down upon him. She said," Look. Yes, you're right. It is no hospital. Obviously. But it does have a professional doctor that I don't have to pay and don't have to explain what happened. Do you really think we could go to a regular hospital? I'm not your mom and technically don't have an identity. What would I say to them? Oh, he got shot by to men and black and I found him in his house. Get the picture?!"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:23 am

Ethan brushed his dirty-blonde bangs out of his eyes and frowned, staring intently up at Lily.
    "No identity? What the hell does that mean?" He demanded, gripping his shoulder tighter, in hopes of stopping the bleeding.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

"Look, I'll explain everything to you when we get inside and after you get looked at," Destiny said and with that she leaned down and effortlessly scooped Ethan up bridal style. She walked up to the door and kicked it open. "WILL! You have a patient!"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:29 am

Ethan squeaked quietly upon being lifted off the ground, and clung tightly to Lily in order to keep himself from falling.
    "Hey! I Can walk, put me down!" He huffed, clearly embarrassed.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am

"Yes, but you were being annoying," Destiny said, amused. She walked into a small room where a middle-aged man stood. She lay Ethan down carefully on the bed. "See what you can do Will." Will examined the wound. "Well, I suppose we need to get that bullet out don't we?" He said in a gruff tone.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 am

Ethan watched them both warily, his emerald eyes flicking back and forth.
    "Well get on with it then, Doc. I have to go home." He huffed impatiently.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:37 am

Will eyed Ethan dis-respectively, but he knew it was just a kid. He handed Ethan a pill, and ordered him to swallow it. "That's so you don't feel the pain," Will said. He took some things that looked like tweezers and carefully inched towards Ethan's wound. He swiftly brought the bullet out and lay it on a towel, where it soaked blood. He cleaned and bandaged Ethan's shoulder. "There. Good as knew," he said sarcastically as he walked out of the room. Destiny held out her hand for Ethan. "Come on. I got to show you something," she said.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Ethan stood up without taking Lily's hand, and frowned, looking around.
    "What." He grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Destiny walked to another room and shut the door behind her and Ethan. She opened a drawer and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. When she unfolded it, it was a picture of the battery that Ethan had made.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 pm

"You wanted to show me a picture of my battery." Ethan dead-panned, folding his arms over his chest.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 am

"No. You know those guys in the black suits? They will do anything, anything to get that battery. This battery is worth hundreds of billions of dollars. You have to protect it with your life. My job is to protect you with my life. Understand?" Destiny said firmly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Ethan frowned, "What If I don't wanna be saved?" he demanded.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Destiny looked at Ethan sternly. "Well, then deal with pain way worse than that," she said as she pointed to his shoulder. "It's your choice. If you join us, your grandmother will be protected also. Your battery will be protected with very high tech equipment."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Ethan sighed, clutching his arm weakly.
    "Fine.." he grumbled.
    Noodle
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Noodle Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

"Good. You should probably get some sleep. Go down the hall, last room on the left," Destiny said. She walked out of the room and walked into her own. She lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes, she fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:26 am