Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

Gilbert leaned his head back against the arm of the couch and sighed.

"Nothing is wrong Alfred! Why can't you get that through your fat arrogant head!?" Arthur snarled, his hands in little fists at his sides, his face red with anger. "You ALWAYS say something! And it's ALWAYS my dreams! Happy? Now you know, now MOVE!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 6 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Roderich sighed and watched Gilbert carefully then turned to Elizaveta and whispered, "I don't think well be ablo to go see that movie today,"
    She pouted but couldn't say anything because she was the one that started this problem.

Alfred frowned and narrowed his eyes at his words. He stared at the angry Brit who stood in front of him.
    "Well sorry for pissing you off but god, you don't have to be so angry about it," he said not moving from his spot. "I was just wondering if you were okay," he said still frowning.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Gilbert heard but didn't respond, he just smirked inwardly.

Arthur sighed, seeing Alfred's hurt expression. He touched his arm softly, his face no longer angry- more sorry.
    "Look I'm sorry I'm just..tired. Haven't slept well the last few weeks. I didnt mean to snap at you." He said apologetically.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Roderich glanced and Gilbert then back to Elizaveta who was pouting.

Alfred's frown slowly went away and said, "Ooh well it's cool dude. I totally understand, he said with a small grin and moved out of the way of the door.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Arthur watched Alfred warily, and looked down at the floor shyly.
    "Um.. will you..lay down..with me? To..keep the dreams from coming back..?"

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

Alfred stared at the Brit for a secound and felt a small blush cross his face but it went away as soon as he smiled. "Ya sure Artie, I can do that," he said with a smile. "My heroic self can keep all your bad dreams away!"
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 am

"Thanks." Arthur replied quietly, pushing open the door to his room and walking over to the bed. He climbed weakly in and lay down abruptly, obviously very tired. His eyelids drooped almost immediately and he made no attempt to get under the covers, so he just lay therez
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 am

Alfred follwed behind with a grin though his heart was beating somewhat fast for some reason. He sighed then fell onto the bed about a foot away from Arthur. He stared up at the ceiling for a little bit then turned on his side to find Arthur fast asleep. He smiled softly at how relaxed he peaceful he looked. He never seemed like that when he was awake. Alfred smiled while inching just a little bit closer to him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 am

It hadn't been a half an hour before Arthur showed signs of dreaming. His body jerked frantically and he whimpered, his hands tight fists against his own chest. His breathing was hoarse and uneven, as if he was running, and he couldn't get away from..something.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

Alfred had gone off into a daze while watching Arthur sleep and almost closed his eyes until he felt Arthur squirm some. He blinked and smiled softly and took Arthur's hands that were up against his chest in his while scooting a bit more close. "Hey Artie, it's okay," he hummed while rubbing the back of the Brit's hand gently.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:34 am

Arthur unconciously scooted closer to Alfred, pressing himself against his body an sighing contently, a few small tears rolled down his face. His shuddering slowly died down, and he was sleeping peacefully again, his hands gripping Alfred's shirt tightly, and his face buried in his chest.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 am

Alfred grinned softly when he felt Arthur calm down in his sleep. He started down at Arthur who was now pretty much up against him right now, and he liked him being this close to him.. the Brit now had that peaceful look on his face again. With out even thinking he bent over and kissed the top of his head, hoping he wouldn't wake up. "Your hero's right here Artie," he whispered with a smile and he rested his head against his as he drifted off into a very light sleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:06 am

"Love you too..Alfred.." Arthur mumbled in his sleep, before completely falling still, into a exhaustion fueled sleep.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am

Alfred blinked open his eyes out of his light sleep hearing what Arthur said. Arthur must have been dreaming.. he stared a bit longer then grinned and warapped his arms around Arthur and snuggled closer. He hoped he really meant it. In no time Alfred feel back asleep.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 am

Hours later Arthur's eyes cracked open and he yawned quietly. Wow. He'd actually slept! He was giddy with happiness then looked beside him at Alcred, who was still snuggled up next to him. The Brit's eyes widened and he surpressed a squeak, before attempting to silently scoot away, but Alfred's arm was locked in place around his waist. He huffed and grabbed a book, sitting up a bit so he could read, and ignoring the heavy weight of Alfred's a on his waist.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Alfred slowly woke and let out a yawn while he kept his eyes closed. He then felt someone in his arms and snuggled against it more but paused and blinked his eyes open now remebering that was Arthur in his arms. He quickly moved away a few inchs, although he wished he could stay there more with him in his arms a little longer. He gulped then looked up at Arthur who was reading a book. "Ehh hiya," he said with a sheepish grin.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Arthur glanced down at Alfred and blinked.
    "Um..hey." He said awkwardly, dragging his gaze back to his book.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:32 am

Alfred remained silent for a moment then asked, "Uh did you sleep okay?" he said and rolled onto his back while looking up at the ceiling.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 am

Arthur nodded.
    "Better than I have in a while.." He said softly. "YOur..hero powers worked.."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 am

Alfred grinned and fist pumped the air, "Hahaha that's so totally epic," he said and grinned at Arthur.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 am

Arthur rolled his eyes but his cheeks were tinted pink.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 am

Alfred sighed while still smiling and watching Arthur carefully and soon looked away and back to the ceiling.
    "Sooo.. what are ya reading?" he asked while trying to change the topic some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 am

"Studying.." Arthur replied mechanically, flipping a pagee in his book.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 pm

"Dude that's boring," he said with a yawn and stretched some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Arthur shrugged, and yawned again.
    "Well..I'd like to pass my classes." He huffed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm