Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 3 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 am

Alfred smiled, "Oh really?" he said and poked the Brit's nose. "Hahaha!" he laughed backing away if Arthur meant what he said about smacking the grin off his face.

Lovino blinked and smiled lightly. He still had really no idea how to speak Spainsh but he could tell it must have been a good thing. "Um ya same.."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 3 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 am

Arthur grabbed Alfred's hand and squeezed it tightly, practically a bone crushing tightness. He used his hand to pull the american's head down to look him in the eyes.
    "Don't. Touch. Me." He growled.

Antonio paused. He blinked and grinned.
    "Really Lovino? Te Quiero?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 am

Alfred yelped when Arthur grabbed his hand and pulled him to look him in the Brit's green eyes.
    "Oww Artie... that hurts!" he complained while trying to shake his hand away from his. "Anyway I was just messing with ya," he said with a pout and gave Arthur those puppy eyes he was amazing at.

"Uhh.." Lovino said feeling a blush form. Now he knew what that had to mean. Without even thinking his mouth moved by it's self, "Te Quiero.." he repeated while he glanced down at his face feeling his face blush red.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

Arthur let his hand go with a grunt and he looked away, scowling at the wall.
    "Whatever.." He grumbled.

Antonio beamed and tackled Lovino in a giant hug. The Spaniard kissed Lovino's cheek and hugged him tighter.
    "Ohhh Te amo mucho!" He chimed.

((Te amo mucho = I love you so much))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Alfred sighed rubbing his hand then looked over at Arthur with one eye brow raised.

Lovino gasped when he tackled him and kissed his cheek. Though when wasn't looking Lovino smiled and then hugged him back lightly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:40 pm

"What now, git?" Arthur demanded with a huff.

Antonio continued grinning before yawning.
    "Mi amor you should get some sleep!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 am

Alfred blinked then shrugged, "Uh nothing," said with a yawn. "Um I think I might head to bed again,"

Lovino nodded, "Ya I better," he said standing up and looked down at Antonio with a small smile. "Well night.."
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:31 am

.::The next day::.

((Lets say they've already been to school xD unless you want to do it?))

Arthur shrugged off his bookbag and coat once he got inside. School was..well it was school. He sighed and made some tea, before grabbing his math book and walking over to the couch to start on his homework.

Gilbert hung up his phone once he entered his house, and laughed at something from the previous conversation, before grabbing a beer from the refrigerator and plopping down on the couch.

Antonio was humming along to a Spanish song on his iPhone when he go home, and dug through the refrigerator until he found a nice tomato to eat as a snack.

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:14 am

(Oh Sure XD)

Alfred trudged through the door with a yawn and threw his book bad on the nearest chair. He glanced over at Arthur who was on the couch doing his homework. He then walked over and plopped down on the couch beside him. "Sup Artie," he said un doing his tie and took off his coat. He hated wearing uniforms, he wished he could were what he normally wears everyday.

Roderich soon entered the door placing his book bag on the kitchen counter. He looked over at Gilbert who was on the couch drinking a beer. "Hello," he said calmly. His phone buzzed in his bag and pulled it out quickly reply and smiled lightly then put it back in his bag.

(haha how about Elizabeta meet Roderich and asked for his number, now she's like texting him and all XD)

Lovino walked to his dorm slowly and finally got to the door. He thumbled with his key un locking it and walked in laying down on the couch with a sigh. School made him so tired.. He yawned hearing Antonio in the kitchen and sighed quietly.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Gilbert had basically stripped himself of the uniform already. His jacket and shirt lay over the back of the couch and now he had on the thin white shirt they were supposed to wear underneath, but he had that unbuttoned a few buttons.
    "Hey Roddy." He said with a grin. "Who're textin' there?"

Arthur huffed an scooted a little farther away, continuing his math while ignoring the obnoxious American.
    He finally finished his homework and lay it down, before picking up his tea again and sipping it quietly.

Antonio heard Lovino come in and skippe into the room, offering his friend a bright red tomato.
    "Here Lovi~!" He chimed.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:36 pm

"Um just a friend I met today," he said while he in packed his book bag and got out his Science book.

Alfred glanced over at Arthur with one raised eye brow. "So dude how was your day?" he asked trying to break the award silence, Alfred also grabbed the remote and turned the tv on while he flipped through the channels.

Lovino blinked looking up at Antonio then at the tomato and shrugged, "Sure, thanks," he said taking it carefully and bit into it while he turned his attention back to the tv.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"Who? I probably know them." Gilbert asked, pushing further to figure out who the new friend Roderich was.

Arthur shrugged.
    "It was alright I suppose. And you?" He returned the question, watching the TV boredly.

Antonio grinned and leaned back into the couch again.
    "Denada." He said cheerily.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:10 am

"Oh, well her names Elizaveta. She sits beside me in math, and she asked for my number, so I gave it to her," he said calmly and opened his book.

"Boring as usual," the American said with a yawn while he stopped to watch one of those Transformer movies and grinned leaning back agsinst the couch some.

Romano nodded looking at Antonio then up at the ceiling while he ate the tomato. "I'm tired.." he mumbled between bites.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 am

"We could always nap..?" Antonio offered with a small smirk, wrapping his arm around Romano's shoulders.

Gilbert frowned, recalling being hit by Elzaveta's frying pan numerous times, having been to the ER more than once because of it.
    "Shes a mean little b*tch. Watch out, she likes to hit people with kitchen utensils."

Arthur nodded and sighed.
    "Ot is rather boring."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 am

Lovino blinked and his face grew red, "Ehh.. what?" he muttered while squirming in his spot slightly.

Roderich raised an eyebrow at Gilbert, "Really? She's like the kindest girl I've ever meet.." he said and started to do his work.

Alfred nodded in agreement. A minute or so pasted and Alfred got bored, "Dude.. I'm in the mood for Panera for once in a life time. Want to come with me?" He asked.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:12 am

Antonio continued smiling.
    "You said you were tired so I suggested we could take a nap!" The spaniard chimed.

Arthur shrugged.
    "I suppose since there's nothing left to do.."

Gilbert grunted and rubbed his shoulder where he'd been hit most recently.
    "maybe she likes you." He said, strangely bothered by that. "Everytime I come near her she tries to hot me with her da** frying pan! It's stone too so it hurts like he*^!!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:20 am

Lovino looked up at Antonio with a slight confused look and still had a blush on his face. "Um ya sure...?"

"Awesome! Well come on," he said jumping up while turning off the tv and trotted over to the door.

Roderich blushed lightly at his words. "Hmm, maybe she does," he said quietly still staring at his book. He smircked slightly at the next thing Gilbert said, "Hmm I'd most likey do the same if I were her," he said under his breath with a chuckle, though he knew he could never do that.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 am

Gilbert huffed and threw his empty beer can at Roderich.
    "Hey! If I liked you I'd have made a move already!" He grumbled.

Arthur sighed and followed the American out the door, pulling on his coat with a frown.

"Ofcourse lovi!" Antonio chimed, grabbing Locino's hand and pulling him into his room, where he lay down on the bed beside him.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 am

Roderich dodge the beer can and raised a slight confused eye brow at Gilbert, "Um, okay.." he said adjusting his glasses some.

Alfred was pretty much in his car already waiting for Arthur to hop in.

Lovino blinked then turned to look at Antonio with a small frown and yawned slightly. He could still feel the small blush on his face and wished it would go away. He sighed looking Antonio into his green eyes.. they were really stunning. Lovino blinked and looked away feeling his face blush more.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Antonio yawned and snuggled into his pillow, before pulling Lovino against him, hugging him in his sleep.

Arthur climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up.
    "So what brought on this need for Panera?" he asked.

Gilbert grumbled something else and turned back to the TV, folding his arms over his chest.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 am

Lovino stood still in Antonio's grasp while he listened to his breath while he slept. Lovino sighed snuggling up into Antoino, smelling a small scent of tomatoes and something else. He could aldready feel his eyes closing some. Just to make sure Lovino poked his chest to see if he was awake but Antonio slept on. He then moved over to face Antonio while a blush stayed on his face and slowly gave him a peck on the lips.

"Umm.. I don't know? I guess I'm just in the mood for it," he said with a shrug while he pulled out of the parking spot and turned on the radio and it played that song called 'Turn Me On' or if that was the name. Alfred hummed along to it with a smile.

Roderich nodded with a sigh. In know time he was finished with his homework and got up putting his things away. Soon he came over and sat down in a chair next to the couch Gilbert was on. "So how was your day," he said feeling a little award.

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 am

Antonio stayed sleeping, but he yawned quietly.

Arthur glanced at the radio, fidgeting awkwardly in his seat at the song. He watched the world roll by from the window and soon enough they were at Panera.

Gilbert shrugged, texting one of his many friend's on his phone.
    "It was okay I guess...how about you? Got any plans?"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 am

Lovino blinked then yawned too soon going off into a light sleep.

Alfred sighed and jumped out of the car walking up to the door and paused to wait for Arthur who was still getting out of the car.

"It was fine, and what do you mean by plans?" Roderich asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 am

Antonio woke some hours later with Romano curled in his arms. The spaniard smiled softly, hi curly brown hair falling into his green eyes.
    "Lovi.." He hummed quietly, petting the Italian's hair sweetly.

Arthur got out of the car and walked into Panera, after nodding a thanks to Alfred for holding the door open for him. He looked over the menu before deciding on the new Thai Chopped Chicken salad.

"Like you know..do you have anything to do today?" Gilbert asked with one pail brow raised.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am

Lovino slowly awoke while he heard someone say his name beside him. He blinked open his eyes with a yawn and looked up and looked up at Antoino and his green eyes. He stared for a few secounds then frowned and looked down, "Hey," he mumbled.

Alfred soon started really regreting that he came here. Everything was so heathly and there was no fried food... he frowned and ended up getting some bread bowl thing with soap in it. "Oh my god.. I need to go to McD's after this and get some fries," he said to Arthur while poking his bread bowl once.

"Um, no I don't think I'm doing anything..?" he said while glancing at the tv.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm