Roleplaying Source

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is going to be closing on June 3rd 2012. Please finish off your Rps now. (completely redoing the site) You can join when I give you the new like on May 6th 2012. at 5:00PM EST

2 posters

World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:25 am

Arthur rolled his eyes.
    "It tastes wonderful if you'd just try it. Much better thn that fast food junk you eat." The brit scoffed, finishing up his salad.

Gilbert raised his pale eyebrows and sighed.
    "Wow..get a life man. I mean you can come into my room and jack off with me but, eh!" He offered with a smirk.

Antonio smiled, petting Romano's brown hair happily.
    "Buenos dias, Amor.." He hummed, kissing Lovino's cheek lightly.

((Tony said "good morning, love"))
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

World Academy: Blackie and Egg! - Page 4 Empty Re: World Academy: Blackie and Egg!

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 am

Alfred grumpled while having some of the soup, "Fast food is still way better tasting than this," he said with a sigh.

Roderich blinked and blushed some, "What?.." he said and sighed while glancing at his feet and then ran a hand through his own hair.

"Mhh.. Is it morning?" Lovino mumbled while stretching in his spot some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:19 am

Arthur rolled his eyes.
    "You have to eat the bread they give you with it!" He huffed, giving Alfred the little chunk of bread they had given him with the bread bowl.

"Jesus. Do you know anything? Are you even a guy?" Gilbert asked, raising both his eyebrows. He snickered, and looked at Roderich's violet eyes seriously.
    "Have you ever done it?" He asked.

Antonio chuckled, kissing Lovino's nose softly.
    "No amor, it's the afternoon." He said quietly, trying not to abrupt Lovino's sleepy mood.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Alfred sighed taking a bite. "Ya dude were totally stopping by McDonalds after this," he said with a small grin.

Roderich bite his lip feeling his face blush more. "I do know what that means and I am a guy." he said sternly while feeling a little uncomfortable then lowered his gaze and nodded slowly while staring at his feet.

Lovino blinked, "Oh.. so it is," he said and rubbed his eyes then turned and laided on his own stomach with his head was resting in his arms. He laided there for a little bit in silence then looked at Antonio with a eye brow raised while his eyes still drooped some.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Gilbert laughed and sighed.
    "Wow." Was all he said, putting a hand to his chest to keep himself from laughing too hard.

Arthur rolled his eyes and sighed as he threw his empty tray in the trash, and grabbed his coat. "Well come then." He said.

"Do you need anything Lovi?" Antonio asked with a slightly worried look, laying down to look at Lovino better.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Roderich frowned, still blushing, "Well I'm going to my room to read or something like that," he said with a sigh and stood up stretching some then retreated to his room.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"Something like that..." Gilbert mused, snickering wildly.

((You forget the others? xDD)
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:13 pm

(Whooops! XD)

Roderich rolled his eyes and entered his room while grabbing a book of his bedside table and sat down on his bed starting to read.

"Haha okay!" Alfred said hoping up and threw his not finished food away and followed Arthur out the door and too his car.

Lovino blinked and shook his head, "Um no I don't think so," he said while playing with the silky sheets on the bed in his hand.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm

((haha tis fine xD))

Gilbert chuckled and went into his room to do who knows what, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Arthur hopped into the passenger side and sighed, stretching out his arms.
    "I need a nap.." He mumble quietly, yawning boredly.

Antonio smiled and rolled onto his back looking up at the white ceiling.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 am

Roderich sighed while he read quietly for about ten minutes. There wasn't really anything interesting happening in the book at the moment so he decided to get up and look around some more. He headed over to the kitchen again the get some water.

"Dude same here," Alfred said feeling quiet tried too but he shook off the feeling. He drove up to McDonalds, and quickly ordered a large fry. "Want some?" he asked holding up the already half empty fry box and with grin as soon as they started heading back.

Lovino looked at Antonio and smiled slighting edging just a little closer to him while he rested his head against Antonio's shoulder.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"Aww does Lovi want to snuggle?" Antonio asked, bringing Lovino in for a tight hug.

Arthur shook his head and returned to looking out the winnow, being sure to mumble something about Alfred getting fat and dying from a heart attack.

Gilbert came out of his room about a half hour later and he walked into the kitchen.
    "'S reading fun Roddy?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Lovino grumpled something like 'fine' in the hug while he squirmed some feeling his face blush red again.

Alfred heard his mumbled and pouted, "Hey Artie! I work out you know and try to eat diet stuff like diet coke and all that stuff!"

"Yes, It was alright," Roderich said with a sigh and he sipped some tea he made a little bit ago.

Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Arthur rolled his emerald eyes and looked at Alfred.
    "That stuff still isn't healthy you know. Diet sodas just have more sugars in them, artificial sugars which are even worse for your body! And I'm sure some girl out there would rather have you skinny than fat." Hr huffed.

"Really? Seems boring." Gilbert said with a perfect bored expression, before turning his attention back to the TV.
    "You ever dated anyone?"

Antonio smiled brightly and hugged Lovino tighter, happily rolling onto his bak and letting the smaller Italian use him as a pillow.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 am

"Hey dude not cool! I work out like all the time, I swear, and I think those drinks are more heathly," Alfred said with a pout but a smile still was on his face.

Roderich blinked and sighed at the question, "I've dated one person before but they lasted really long," he said while staring at his shoes.

Lovino sighed while looking down at Antoino and smiled slightly while he rested his head on his chest while listening to his heart beat.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 pm

"really? What happened?" Gilbert asked, sounding yhoroughly interested but his gaze was fixed on the TV.
    (We should do a little time skip and bring in Elzaveta)

Arthur grunted as they pulled into the drive through.
    "Right. You keep telling yourself that. I can't wait to see the day when Sodas are announced healthy!!" he huffed.

Antonio grinned up at Romano and blinked his bright green eyes.
    "¡Hola mi amor!"
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 am

"Ehh nothing really, just a dating and then we broke up, nothing much," Roderich said and sighed.
    (Sure, so like right now?)

"Haha then they won't be as good," Alfred said with a grin while he parked and hoped out of the car.

Romano blinked while staring at Antonio and smiled lightly, 'Hola," he replied in Spanish too. He rested his chin agains his chest and sighed.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 am

((Sure let's just do a time skip for all of them))

A few weeks rolled by, and the students finally began to get settled.

Arthur trudged into the house with a long dragging sigh, immediantly flaling down onto the couch. He'd stayed up late the previous night studying for a test.

Gilbert sat in the couch, glaring at the TV.

Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 am

(okay! Haha how about Roddy brang Elizaveta home to hang out and Gil's just like oh god! Also I think Alfred should be on the football team or something, kind of seems good for him and he's like the ' hero' so he he tried it out and got on ? If that's okay)

Alfred stumbled through the door an hour later after school got out because of football practice. He sighed and flung his back pack on the nearest chair.
    "Hey Artie!" he yelled to Arthur who was on the couch and walked into the kitchen to get two cokes and came back out and threw one at Arthur, "Here ya go dude!" he said with a grin not sure if he'd take it or not.

Roderich blinked while looking down at Elizaveta who stood there grinning up at him. This pretty much was a date.. He was going to let her hang out with him some here and maybe go see a movie afterwards.
    He blushed slightly at hiw she grinned happily at him while he unlocked the door; just remembering Gilbert must gave been home.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:26 am

((Yeah that's cool C: LoLz))

Arthur yelped as the can hit him in the head, and he sat up, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.
    "What in bloody hell was that!?" He demanded, shooting a glare at his friend.

Gilbert looked back as the two walked in and snorted from his spot, opening another beer with a grunt.
    "Why'd you bring her here?" He demanded, dtanding and walking over. "She's probably armed."
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

"Hahaha! I thought you were awake! Oh well," he said with a laugh while picking up the coke can that land on the couch beside him, "Haha it was a coke, want it?" he said and sat down beside him while he opened his.

Roderich sighed, "I don't know just to talk or so for a little bit. We are going to go see a movie-" he said then glanced at Elizveta who was glaring at Gilbert, "What he's your room mate?!" she said and looked back up at Roderich while her expression changed o kind then glance back at Gilbert while glaring daggers at him.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Gilbert returned the glare and took a long swig of his beer, narrowing his eyes.
    "Yeah, got a problem princess?" He growled, eyeing Elzaveta's backpack, knowing that was where she hid her skillet.

Arthur grunted and sat up groggily.
    "No i don't want your bloody soft drink..!" He growled.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm

"Hmfph.. No I don't have a problem," she said putting her hand on her backpack while watching him like a hawk then glanced at Roderich, "Im so sorry for you,"
    Roderich raised a eye brow but remained silent.

Alfred laughed, "Then there's more for me," he said while he switched on the tv and turned it to the video game channel and picked up his xbox game controller and started playing some batman game.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Gilbert stiffened, gripping his beer can tighter.
    "You keep that da*n skilled in your backpack you little b*tch." He snapped, red eyes flaring.

Arthur grumbled something else, and yawned, curling back up, a little farther away from Alfred, before dozing off again.
    Blackwolf123
    Blackwolf123
    Expert Role Player
    Expert Role Player

Post  Blackwolf123 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 am

"Don't you dare call me that!" She growled while un zipping her bag more reliving a frying pan.
    "Oh god.." Roderich said backing up some at the sight of the skillet. No wonder her book bag looked so big..
    "I swear if you dare call me that again I'll hit you so hard you'll be hurting for week!" She said with daggers in her eyes.
    Roderich backed up some more while he watched the two look as if they were two hungry wolves about to fight over food or something like that.
    "Um.. Elizaveta.. let's put the pan away," he mumbled.

"So Artie, you've ever played any video games before?" Alfred asked boredly but no response came and he looked over his shoulder seeing Arthur asleep. He paused and stared for a little bit. God.. he looked so cute when he was sleeping, Alfred thought and then blushed deeply and shook his head while turning back to the tv. Then Alfred ended up pausing it and turned to look at Arthur and again and scooted over some. He blinked and poked Arthur's leg, "Artie you awake?" he asked quietly. He leaned over him some and poked his cheek, "Hello?" he said staring while down at the brit.
    Egg
    Egg
    Moderators
    Moderators

Post  Egg Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 am

Gilbert crushed the can inone hand, eyes flaring, daring her to try it.
    "Sh*tty. Little. B*tch." He growled with a smirk, ready to jump out of the way when Elzaveta started swinging.

Arthur yawned, but didn't respond, he simply snuggled deeper into the couch. There was a moment of silence before he began mumbling things, and shivering, either from cold or his dream.
    "Nn.." He whimpered quietly. "No..ahhh.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 pm